Talk

Advanced search

Lotl magazine: “What Do We Do About Women With A Penis

(129 Posts)
AnyOldPrion Thu 24-Jan-19 07:16:18

www.lotl.com/Lifestyle/What-Do-We-Do-About-Women-With-A-Penis-2536/

Shocking article about “reeducating” rape victims to accept penis.

Written, of course by a TW who claims to have “agonised” over the question of whether TW should be allowed in women’s most intimate events. I imagine the agonising was along the lines of how to make a suitable case that’ll allow penises in.

sackrifice Thu 24-Jan-19 07:19:38

AKA let me see your vagina ladies.

Can't wait for the next thrilling installment AKA let me into your vagina ladies.

No. Always no.

Bubonicpanic Thu 24-Jan-19 07:20:01

Subtitle

Why blokes always have to get their own way.

FamilyOfAliens Thu 24-Jan-19 07:28:07

Come back, the 1950s - all is forgiven.

Ffsnosexallowed Thu 24-Jan-19 07:28:37

"A trans gal's sexuality is docile, patient, hesitant, fragile". I got this far

Warsaw0912 Thu 24-Jan-19 07:32:06

The author also has an article on that same website about the cotton ceiling, comparing not wanting to sleep with trans women to racism

andyoldlabour Thu 24-Jan-19 07:33:11

This is just another TW who cpmpletely lacks empathy, and wants to invade women's spaces.

medium.com/*@cassiebrighter*/if-you-answered-trans-women-are-men-1fe9b9ab322b

Simply put - another selfish, entitled person.

TimeLady Thu 24-Jan-19 07:34:27

I thought I'd read that before.

medium.com/*@cassiebrighter*/what-do-we-do-about-women-with-a-penis-70e783fb952e

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/womens_rights/3385058-What-do-we-do-about-women-with-a-penis

SnuggyBuggy Thu 24-Jan-19 07:35:53

I'm going to ask DH what sort of energy his penis carries and see how he responds

TinyRick Thu 24-Jan-19 07:37:37

This article is the first in a series of four articles. Next in the series: “The Cotton Ceiling"

Oh...goody.

Sarahjconnor Thu 24-Jan-19 07:42:05

The race analogy is so fucking racist - why can’t everyone see that?

MsTSwift Thu 24-Jan-19 07:51:54

Laughable. What’s with the “gal” and “folk” wording too it’s odd

nauticant Thu 24-Jan-19 07:59:45

I think it's an appropriation of language that's used at the poor end of the class system. This allows comfortable middle class people to identify as the oppressed.

nauticant Thu 24-Jan-19 08:03:34

In fact, whenever I think "that's odd, why have they done that?" the answer is usually some combination of:
a) appropriation;
b) virtue signalling; and
c) because they're men.

TornFromTheInside Thu 24-Jan-19 08:06:19

Horrible article.
'Which some women might view as a male genitalia' .... because that is what it is, and all women will see it as such, not just some.

Then going on to liken the discomfort of having a penis in a changing room with the discomfort of viewing an elderly women, or disabled woman. My God.
Also, claiming that a trans penis isn't loaded with dangers like a regular male one is nonsense. It's akin that my knife is not a threat but someone else's is. How is a woman supposed to know which is safe? And even if it were safe, why does she have to be exposed to one, or have to subject herself to the gaze of a penis owner?

What an awful lot of trans are forgetting is that the penis owner might not be trans as all. As far as I am aware, and it ought to be patently obvious to trans too, is that there is no objection to trans, it's an objection to penis owners, because penis owners as a group pose a threat. That is me, my son, my male friends... We are not up in arms feeling hard done to. Our sex is aggressive and threatening.

Sure, actual trans (not some faux trans trying to gain access) are in a curious position. They too face the threat of male violence, but their answer is to compromise the safety and comfort of women (who find precious little as it is)?
No, they need to secure their own 3rd space.

And this Cis-women crap. They are women, literally born and bred. Not content to take up their spaces, do they have to take their sex too?

Illyria47 Thu 24-Jan-19 08:07:54

Well, what a load of bollocks to put it bluntly. So very old New Age.

feelingverylazytoday Thu 24-Jan-19 08:12:45

FamilyOfAliens I would definitely say 'bring back the '80s'. I've just been thinking that on another thread. Women used to be allowed space, boundaries and privacy to attend to our biological functions then.

AnyOldPrion Thu 24-Jan-19 08:14:24

“It’s up to the organizer, the event leader;" Jimena said. "They should have framed the event in such a way that all present understand and agree with that inclusivity.”

Sub-context: If the organiser fails to do this, she will be bullied and pressured until she either submits or closes the event down.

TinyRick Thu 24-Jan-19 08:14:57

*In fact, whenever I think "that's odd, why have they done that?" the answer is usually some combination of:
a) appropriation;
b) virtue signalling; and
c) because they're men*

d) They think they live in an episode of Sex and the City

TinyRick Thu 24-Jan-19 08:15:32

Damn bold fail

AnyOldPrion Thu 24-Jan-19 08:18:46

What an awful lot of trans are forgetting is that the penis owner might not be trans as all

You’re giving them way too much credit. They haven’t forgotten. They just don’t give a shit.

Those who do recognise that there are some places and events that they shouldn’t invade as it’s disrespectful. Those TW recognise that sometimes women need their own spaces.

EmpressAdultHumanFemale Thu 24-Jan-19 08:20:00

There's a SandyDrawsBadly cartoon for every occasion.

TornFromTheInside Thu 24-Jan-19 08:20:35

"A trans gal's sexuality is docile, patient, hesitant, fragile".

Funny that, because if they were the 'women's they claim to be, they would know that sexuality varies enormously amongst women, so to try and claim transwomen all fit into this angelic, pacifist form beggars belief.

failingatlife Thu 24-Jan-19 08:21:18

Ffs I can't believe they compared a male in the ladies changing room to a woman in a wheelchair. Actually, I can.

AnyOldPrion Thu 24-Jan-19 08:22:40

Thanks for pointing that out TimeLady.

It’s in at least two lesbian magazines now according to this tweet:

twitter.com/juliadrobertson/status/1088216069888770048?s=21

This stuff genuinely makes me feel sick. That it is being thrust upon lesbians makes it doubly bad.

BettyDuMonde Thu 24-Jan-19 08:28:12

They think they live in an episode of Sex and the City

SATC has been denounced as TRANSPHOBIC now.

TinyRick Thu 24-Jan-19 08:30:37

Sooo lesbians being told to accept penis by a 'polyamorous, pansexual' male.

Seems about right.

Ffs.

TinyRick Thu 24-Jan-19 08:32:10

SATC has been denounced as TRANSPHOBIC now.

Lmao. Really? 😅

Dimsumlosesum Thu 24-Jan-19 08:32:53

Mumsnet is labelled as an "anti-trans site", which really pisses me off because the people who do the labelling conveniently ignore things like the article OP has linked. Extremely serious "things", as it stands,but any concerns raised gets people labelled as "anti-trans" and it's just mind blowing that they don't even care about things like this.

AnyOldPrion Thu 24-Jan-19 08:33:32

”All of this is predicated, of course, on the basic premise that trans women are women. And that identity is not driven by surgeries or body parts. For some, this is an easy concept to embrace. For some others it’s a point of debate. For others still, it’s unfathomable.”

The author has forgotten the fourth and biggest group. Those who recognise it’s nonsense and object strongly.

MoreCheeseDear Thu 24-Jan-19 08:33:40

We have to support our lesbian sisters who just don't fancy people with dicks. It's ok for them not to want sex with a male bodied person.

picklemepopcorn Thu 24-Jan-19 08:35:34

It reads like satire. Can Cassie not hear themself?

ChakiraChakra Thu 24-Jan-19 08:36:20

A man's penis swaggers and struts

NOPE.

AnyOldPrion Thu 24-Jan-19 08:36:58

Apologies. I meant is ignoring or has deliberately left out rather than has forgotten.

Must stop doing that.

AngryAttackKittens Thu 24-Jan-19 08:37:52

Speaking in generalities, a man's sexuality is urgent and assertive, and can be invasive. A trans gal's sexuality is docile, patient, hesitant, fragile. (I’m speaking in broad strokes – each individual is different.)

I have yet to encounter a transwoman of whom this was true. Probably because it's an autogynephile's fantasy and has very little to do with any actual human.

Docile Karen White, hesitant Jess Bradley, and fragile Balldemort, eh?

AngryAttackKittens Thu 24-Jan-19 08:38:42

Also how would a penis strut? Does it have tiny little feet, like The Luggage? Does it swagger when it's had a few beers?

BettyDuMonde Thu 24-Jan-19 08:38:45

For TinyRick

AngryAttackKittens Thu 24-Jan-19 08:40:23

Note to newbies - Cassie has visited MN before, so don't be surprised if we receive another visit during which we will be first condescended to and then told off.

SlinkyDinkyDoo Thu 24-Jan-19 08:44:29

'similarities' oh ok then. By that token any man who has eractile disfunction should be allowed in a changing room because his penis doesn't carry the same 'energy'.

As for the wheelchair analogy, are they fucking serious?

TowelNumber42 Thu 24-Jan-19 08:45:52

Surely the organiser should actually point out to the TW that having a yoni is a pre-requisite of the retreat. Discussion of lack of yoni might upset the TW even if stated kindly. That's a shame but doesn't change the reality.

SlinkyDinkyDoo Thu 24-Jan-19 08:47:46

Also how do we know that the 'woman with a penis' has been taking hormones? Not all trans people do. If they're not doesn't this mean that their genitals are EXACTLY the same as a mans? You know, capable of strutting and full of energy?

AngryAttackKittens Thu 24-Jan-19 08:47:50

If a given man's penis is currently carrying any energy and I am not already in a relationship with him I'd really prefer if he go find a way to rid himself of that energy without involving random women. Manually, as it were.

SlinkyDinkyDoo Thu 24-Jan-19 08:48:48

Also how do we know that the 'woman with a penis' has been taking hormones? Not all trans people do. If they're not doesn't this mean that their genitals are EXACTLY the same as a mans? You know, capable of strutting and full of energy?

FloralBunting Thu 24-Jan-19 08:52:35

Yes, I remember when this sub-Barbara Cartland shite was posted before. Hard to forget that string of descriptors.

Cassie turned up and resolutely failed to understand much patient explanation, and I think the thread got pulled.

BettyDuMonde Thu 24-Jan-19 08:53:01

A person with a penis who wants to wank in front of 19 women at a ‘women only’ event doesn’t sound like a person with a docile, patient, hesitant sexuality.

Sounds like a bloke.

treaclesoda Thu 24-Jan-19 08:54:45

Imagine going into a womens changing room (where you shouldn't be) and being startled and uncomfortable because an older lady is using the room for its intended purpose. hmm Dickhead.

Danaquestionseverything Thu 24-Jan-19 08:57:49

Sorry OP I didn’t read the article. I think my bullshit quotient is already full to overflowing from the crap I’ve seen today.

Although your and everyone else’s descriptions have been enlightening. I wonder if the author did their research watching Riley videos?

Though I’m giggling about SATC being transphobic - I never got into that show.

AngryAttackKittens Thu 24-Jan-19 09:00:22

There was a promise of more cotton ceiling articles to come at the bottom, a whole series in fact. I wonder if they ever materialized?

I'm not sure how many more descriptions of shy, vulnerable little ladycocks skipping through fields of daisies I can stomach tbh.

AspieAndProud Thu 24-Jan-19 09:03:42

Speaking in generalities, a man's sexuality is urgent and assertive, and can be invasive.

Does that include transmen?

Danaquestionseverything Thu 24-Jan-19 09:05:27

Exactly AAK that’s why I skipped it.

AnyOldPrion Thu 24-Jan-19 09:18:45

”Sorry OP I didn’t read the article.”

No need for any apology. Not sure if it’s just me, but I felt there was a slight lull in this stuff after the end of the GRA consultation. It’s now ramped up to full force bullshitting again and like you, I’m starting to feel so enraged and sickened that I may need to step away for a bit.

ErrolTheDragon Thu 24-Jan-19 09:18:44

* All of this is predicated, of course, on the basic premise that trans women are women.*

Doesn't matter how pretty or twee your words are if your arguments are based on a false premise.

Transwomen are not women. There may be some events and places which can be 'inclusive' but don't make the arrogant assumption they all must be, regardless of women's needs.

LangCleg Thu 24-Jan-19 09:18:55

Also how would a penis strut? Does it have tiny little feet, like The Luggage? Does it swagger when it's had a few beers?

You must admit though: the Luggage is quite creepy!

Danaquestionseverything Thu 24-Jan-19 09:22:20

Luggage? I suppose that’s an euphemism for the old three bags full.

AnyOldPrion Thu 24-Jan-19 09:26:15

Here you go AAK! Enjoy!*

www.lotl.com/Lifestyle/The-Often-Misunderstood-Premise-of-the-Cotton-Ceiling-2551/

*Sanity Health Warning: This article contains links to media from Riley and Avery. Excessive eye rolling may occur, coupled with nausea and gagging.

BWatchWatcher Thu 24-Jan-19 09:26:44

Firstly ‘vulva clad’? Seriously?
Secondly how can they seriously believe that a man has more rights to be in a gym locker room than a 70 year old woman?
Are only ‘attractive’ women allowed to be in changing rooms now?
Are we going to have a third space for the old, disabled, small breasted?

AngryAttackKittens Thu 24-Jan-19 09:26:58

discworld.fandom.com/wiki/The_Luggage

nauticant Thu 24-Jan-19 09:27:58

The Luggage is from Discworld Danaquestionseverything.

Or in this case, perhaps Dicksworld.

frazzled1 Thu 24-Jan-19 09:29:01

"A trans gal's sexuality is docile, patient, hesitant, fragile"

Tell that to Karen White's victims.

LangCleg Thu 24-Jan-19 09:29:26

I think I might email the DH and warn him that we can't have sex in future without his penis performing a Cis Penis Strut for me first.

AngryAttackKittens Thu 24-Jan-19 09:30:39

Some lesbians might be afraid of engaging with trans women because they might fear these gray areas — they might fear accidentally hurting a trans gal’s feelings. There’s a struggle with the unfamiliar. And some lesbians might not want to date trans women because they’re thinking about long-term commitment, and children. Trans women can’t give birth to children.

On the other hand, some lesbians don’t want to date women without a uterus because “these are not fully women.” See the difference between these two?

And then there are some lesbians (all) who don't want to date transwomen because they don't find them in any way sexually attractive.

(Insert wah wah ing about how mean that is here)

LangCleg Thu 24-Jan-19 09:30:55

It has come as quite the shock to me that I have reached the ripe old age of Saggy Tits without ever having witnessed a Penis Strut.

AngryAttackKittens Thu 24-Jan-19 09:32:21

I think I might email the DH and warn him that we can't have sex in future without his penis performing a Cis Penis Strut for me first.

Can it be to this song?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEtbfzMLVWU

LangCleg Thu 24-Jan-19 09:34:12

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

If he can't Strut with sufficient Cisness - Cisserocity? -sex is OFF.

frazzled1 Thu 24-Jan-19 09:38:09

Cassie Brighter focuses her writing on intersectional feminism. As a public speaker, she has spoken and led panels on consent culture, feminism, gender identity, sex-positivity and polyamory. As a Board member for SexPositiveWorld.com, she teaches classes on consent and boundaries.

Thanks Cassie but I'll keep my consent and boundaries intact. Humans cannot change sex.

Danaquestionseverything Thu 24-Jan-19 09:41:44

Thanks Nauticant and AAK. Well I was certainly on the wrong tangent there. Today has been an education Quiverfull and luggage. It’s well past wine o’clock, where’s that Pinot?

silentcrow Thu 24-Jan-19 09:42:47

I have deja vu, haven't we done the whole "docile fragile butterfly penis" thing before? I'm sure I remember it coming up on the Girl Guides thread as justification for letting teenage boys share tents with girls. And that sturdy pyjamas were all that was required in terms of safeguarding. hmm

PerspicaciaTick Thu 24-Jan-19 09:43:43

If trans sexuality is so docile and fragile, why are there so many TWs online shouting so loudly about the transgressive sex they are having?

Danaquestionseverything Thu 24-Jan-19 09:44:04

Yay - Stray Cats, haven’t heard them in forever. My uncle (RIP) introduced me to them.

AnyOldPrion Thu 24-Jan-19 10:09:06

I have deja vu, haven't we done the whole "docile fragile butterfly penis" thing before? I'm sure I remember it coming up on the Girl Guides thread as justification for letting teenage boys share tents with girls. And that sturdy pyjamas were all that was required in terms of safeguarding

I don’t recall that specific incident, but the message is regularly repeated. Who can forget Roz K (my autocorrect tried to write Rob there - maybe it’s turning HC) purring while describing her soft fragrant ladypenis to a crowded roomful of women.

Knicknackpaddyflak Thu 24-Jan-19 10:19:22

a TW who claims to have “agonised” over the question of whether TW should be allowed in women’s most intimate events.

Agonise away. It's not your call, you're not in charge of where a woman is allowed to put her boundaries.

It is not normal, typical or acceptable in the western world to have mixed sex changing rooms, toilets, wards.

It is a normal, typical understanding of fact that humans cannot change sex, and regardless of how someone may choose to name themselves, they are the sex they were born with. You cannot compel people to believe and join your religion.

Penises are male and belong in the mens facilities with the other penises. No exceptions.

TornFromTheInside Thu 24-Jan-19 10:19:34

Transwomen are human, as such they are prone to all the varied traits of humanity, not some select goody two shoes version of it.

Only... they are also laden with male biology which makes them part of the more violent / aggressive half of humanity. That's not saying they are inherently violent / aggressive, it's saying they are biological men and thus more 'llikely' to have those characteristics.

Although they might believe they are women, and have womanly feelings (whatever the hell those are), they do have a male body, so damn good proportion of their 'whole' is male. So even if they were somehow a little more passive, it's still a hell of a lot more male than a biological woman (aka 'woman').

Women don't usually hate men. They usually hate some of the behaviours and attitudes on some men.
People don't usually hate trans. They usually hate some of the behaviours and attitudes of some trans.

It's not transphobia, it's anti-wankerism.

Bluestitch Thu 24-Jan-19 10:20:16

Somebody should forward this to that misogynistic prick Aidan Comerford who spent most of yesterday aggressively denying such a phenomenon as the cotton ceiling exists.

CandleConcerto Thu 24-Jan-19 10:23:54

There’s no parallel in seeing an elderly or disabled women’s body and seeing a male body. The penis is the problem! Men, you fought for years to create a system whereby that appendage between your legs came to represent dominance and sexual violence - deal with the consequences.

Imnobody4 Thu 24-Jan-19 10:32:52

Cassie Brighter focuses her writing on intersectional feminism. As a public speaker, she has spoken and led panels on consent culture, feminism, gender identity, sex-positivity and polyamory. As a Board member for SexPositiveWorld.com, she teaches classes on consent and boundaries.
As in consent is compulsory if you're a nice woman presumably.

TornFromTheInside Thu 24-Jan-19 10:36:24

Don't give a fuck, it's still bollocks.

BernardBlacksWineIcelolly Thu 24-Jan-19 10:42:16

mmm

casis favoured us with a visit the last time cassie trotted out a version of this BS.

I got my only strike to date as I allowed my fury at cassie's gaslighting of cassie's children by forcing them to call cassie 'mom' to get the better of me.

TornFromTheInside Thu 24-Jan-19 10:45:30

Brighter by name, but not by nature.

Seemingly the same with her sex... woman by name, but not by nature

Badstyley Thu 24-Jan-19 11:03:08

For people who claim to be women, they don’t half spend a lot of time talking about their genitals, especially those who identify as lesbians.

Oh how I miss all the old lesbian (female only) meet ups, where we sat round drinking tea and talking about our vags And coming up with long strings of descriptors for our sexual potency... oh wait, no, I must be misremembering.

Knicknackpaddyflak Thu 24-Jan-19 11:09:15

All of this is predicated, of course, on the basic premise that trans women are women. For some, this is an easy concept to embrace. For some others it’s a point of debate. For others still, it’s unfathomable. The author of this article aims for dialogue with the first two groups – with the sad understanding that the third group will reject most of her premises.

Yup. And the third group cannot be stripped of their right to privacy, dignity, to not share in a quasi religious belief, and to not be compelled to participate in a lie, in order to facilitate males who would really like to be believed to be women.

The entitlement and the superiority is quite baffling. The writer doesn't really believe women are quite human.

NottonightJosepheen Thu 24-Jan-19 11:15:42

Sick shit of this. My comments keep getting deleted. If you say TWAW, the comment stands.

If you say they are not, it gets deleted.

But, surely, both should be deleted or neither.

Arguably, the deleted comment is truer. I give up. At least, I know I'm right and I can inhabit my truth with pride and integrity.smile

Qcng Thu 24-Jan-19 11:16:15

Yeah, I thought the cotton ceiling didn't exist. Didn't wassername head honcho of Stonewall categorically refuse to accept any lesbians anywhere were being pressured to accept penis? Despite many (actual, female) lesbians writing to her describing their experiences of this?

The AWA are constantly brushing this away as myth, never happens, you're scaremongering and obviously completely transphobic too, if you talk about how lesbians are being at the very least being guilt-tripped about their sexuality, and at worst actually punched (it happened in the US) and abused for turning down penis.

AngryAttackKittens Thu 24-Jan-19 11:19:38

Oh how I miss all the old lesbian (female only) meet ups, where we sat round drinking tea and talking about our vags And coming up with long strings of descriptors for our sexual potency... oh wait, no, I must be misremembering.

To me these sorts of articles read as a male lament about how sad and unfair it is to be denied access to the sort of expensive quasi hippie retreat at which exceptionally slim, toned white women do yoga in the woods before engaging in some sort of GOOP esque steam your own vagina with organic herbs and then insert your magical yoni egg event. Sort of an updated version of the old male fantasy about women having sexy pillow fights at slumber parties.

JSmitty Thu 24-Jan-19 11:21:09

To the tune of 'What Shall We Do With The Drunken Sailor?

What Do We Do About The Woman With A Penis?
Earlye in the morning?

(Hoo-ray and up she rises?)

NottonightJosepheen Thu 24-Jan-19 11:22:35

No one wants to see that rising....early in the morning or anytime at all.

BernardBlacksWineIcelolly Thu 24-Jan-19 11:25:07

Earlye in the morning?

Put them in a boat until they acknowledge biological reality
Put them in a boat until they acknowledge biological reality

etc

AngryAttackKittens Thu 24-Jan-19 11:27:15

It's a bit like "what do you do about the sharks with laser beams on their heads", isn't it? Nothing, cause they don't exist.

ErrolTheDragon Thu 24-Jan-19 11:30:16

'Women with a penis' presumably can drink their tea from Russell's teapot.

TornFromTheInside Thu 24-Jan-19 11:35:20

I consider myself pretty open minded, liberal, and have no issues trying to accommodate trans in society. I might be wrong, but I'd like to think I'm a reasonable bloke, reasonable intelligence and fairly rational, but they can't persuade me.
I suspect there are lots of other men who haven't been persuaded either, but haven't taken much of an interest in the topic. Most of the men I know fall into one of two camps:

1) The TWAW camp - because it's 'right' to acknowledge them as women. When I've asked them about this, it almost always to 'do the right' thing by them e.g. decent blokes who don't want to offend so go along with it. They are NOT declaring them to be actual women per se, just backing what they believe to be 'accepting trans people'.

2) The crude 'Blokes in drag bollocks' camp - this lot are usually the sexist ones too and tend to be the ones who'll make sexual comments frequently.

The second group stand no chance of changing their views, whilst the first group do. The first group just tend not to have thought about all the consequences of 'TWAW'. As soon as you discuss it in depth, they come to the same conclusions that most here have - they want to accept them, and do the right thing by them, but they are not actual women - thus there needs to be limits. Quite what those limits are is a matter of opinion, but amongst my friends, I've yet to meet a single man who thinks they should 100% unfettered access to every woman's place, or 100% ability to hide their true sex (i.e. for medical reasons, they should have to declare their true sex).

This (in part) is probably why they don't spend their time trying to persuade men.

WeRiseUp Thu 24-Jan-19 11:38:11

That article in the op is so creepy I just couldnt read it. I would have started dry retching if I continued.

Bleuuuugh. <<shudder>>

WeRiseUp Thu 24-Jan-19 11:46:51

After my failed attempt to read the article, I am now reading the thread backwards. I love you lot!

FloralBunting Thu 24-Jan-19 11:51:28

I can still never get over the fevered defence of the 'cotton ceiling' ideas that says "We're not saying you have to sleep with a transwoman. We just want you to reflect on your prejudices if you won't even consider it."

Like they think it's unacceptable to actively force sex, but wheedling coercion because you're a bigot if you don't at least think about it is fine.

Cassie, you know shit about consent and boundaries.

AngryAttackKittens Thu 24-Jan-19 11:53:00

And which sex do we associated wheedling sexual coercion with? Hint - it's not the one that tends to go on yoni retreats.

TornFromTheInside Thu 24-Jan-19 11:53:46

It's also assuming that 'no' isn't a considered response.
It is.

WeRiseUp Thu 24-Jan-19 11:54:38

A person with a penis who wants to wank in front of 19 women at a ‘women only’ event doesn’t sound like a person with a docile, patient, hesitant sexuality.

Sounds like a bloke.

grin

Emerencealwayshopeful Thu 24-Jan-19 12:02:12

I feel terrible that women might be ‘shocked’ to see a wheelchair and wheelchair user in a change room.

I want the shocks I cause to be for something beyond daring to exist in public.

AngryAttackKittens Thu 24-Jan-19 12:03:47

That part made me think birds of a feather flock together. Of course Cassie has horrible friends.

(Assuming these are actual people and not The Lurkers Support Me In Email.)

NottonightJosepheen Thu 24-Jan-19 12:05:16

Emerencealwayshopeful

gringringrin Lol. Hahahahaha.

AnyOldPrion Thu 24-Jan-19 12:15:53

That article in the op is so creepy I just couldnt read it. I would have started dry retching if I continued.

I must heartily apologise WeRise. I quite forgot to put a Sanity Health Warning in my OP.

CandleConcerto Thu 24-Jan-19 12:47:01

This does read like a deluded male fantasy of what women are like. Quite often, the impression I get from TW is that they’re ‘feel like a woman’ is actually, ‘feel like the projected idea of women’ - as perpetuated by pornography, men and media. Because no one really wants to hear what the real female experience is like. It’s such a naive movement. It’s a falsehood.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »