Talk

Advanced search

Posie is being interviewed under caution

(281 Posts)
Pandamodium Thu 17-Jan-19 07:47:36

At the request of Susie Green. A public order offence has been mentioned.

What the shite is the world coming to.

RiverTam Thu 17-Jan-19 09:12:45

thinking of you, Posie, keep speaking out.

Olgatheoptimist Thu 17-Jan-19 09:12:49

Stand by Posie that is

TransposersArePosers Thu 17-Jan-19 09:16:12

I would gladly contribute to a fighting fund if needed.

But in the meantime, I can recommend the hoodies, I shall be wearing mine on the school run for the duration of Women Stand Up! week

tellmewhenthespaceshiplands Thu 17-Jan-19 09:19:56

Transposers can I ask where you got your hoodie? I had no idea about Women Stand Up Week and now want the togs to do it properly!

Bowlofbabelfish Thu 17-Jan-19 09:22:54

Vindictive prosecution with a view to deny her ESTA.

Wiltshire police are being used as a tool. I hope posie is lawyered up. If there’s s crowdfunded for costs, point me to it.

And posie, if you’re reading, you’re a fucking heroine. 💪

ChewyLouie Thu 17-Jan-19 09:23:40

Support for Posie and interested to learn about the reasons for this. #Adulthumanfemale.

OnTheDarkSideOfTheSpoon Thu 17-Jan-19 09:24:57

Given that Glinner was visited by police for merely tweeting a video between Harrop and Posie, I can only imagine that the TRAs are terrified of how effective she is.

OnTheDarkSideOfTheSpoon Thu 17-Jan-19 09:25:56

And yes, would happily contribute to a crowdfunder for legal fees

HumberElla Thu 17-Jan-19 09:27:17

What on earth? Much strength to you Posie, keep speaking the truth.

YetAnotherSpartacus Thu 17-Jan-19 09:28:49

What a fucking joke.

DangermousesSidekick Thu 17-Jan-19 09:29:48

My experience of the police is that they are no friends to women. Neither is the entire legal system. So I'm immediately biased. Does anyone know what she's actually been accused of?

There is something very wrong in a system where rape is effectively legal and children's safeguarding can be thrown out of the system as soon as a man says it's upsetting for him, but a woman can have the book thrown at her for protesting against it. Actually reading that back, it says all women need to know in this worthless country doesn't it.

EmpressAdultHumanFemale Thu 17-Jan-19 09:34:39

Transposers can I ask where you got your hoodie? I had no idea about Women Stand Up Week and now want the togs to do it properly!

Here's the shop www.standingforwomen.com/shop. The hoodie's the comfiest thing ever AND the pocket contains a phone strap & eyelet for your headphones cable.

nojellybabies Thu 17-Jan-19 09:35:11

Just want to keep this bumped

YetAnotherSpartacus Thu 17-Jan-19 09:43:43

Has Posie been banned from here? I seem to recall she has.

ImPreCis Thu 17-Jan-19 09:44:54

Courage calls Posie!
Would love a hoodie, does anyone know if the discount code still active?
Can contribute to a fund if needed.

ElonMask Thu 17-Jan-19 09:45:33

I support you Posie, think you are incredibly brave flowers

frazzled1 Thu 17-Jan-19 09:45:45

I do not understand why it is not the other way round. Why was Susie Green never arrested for illegal operations on her child? I genuinely am astounded that there was no action taken whatsoever by anyone.

This. Where was the safeguarding for Susie Green's child? Why no police interview for Susie?

AngryAttackKittens Thu 17-Jan-19 09:47:45

Do Susie's local police department not have any actual crimes to investigate?

Threewheeler1 Thu 17-Jan-19 09:48:11

Again!?
Susie Green still stalking the internet, with the back up of her own personal police force I see.
This is ridiculous. Where will it end?
Poor Posie.

Spotsandstars Thu 17-Jan-19 10:04:50

Posting for Posie! We support you!

KeiTeNgeNge Thu 17-Jan-19 10:07:50

Shocking

LangCleg Thu 17-Jan-19 10:07:58

FFS.

That is all.

averylongtimeago Thu 17-Jan-19 10:08:16

Why is that woman allowed to harass Posie? Why have her actions towards her child never been investigated?

JSmitty Thu 17-Jan-19 10:11:14

This is the same Wiltshire Plod who went after dead Ted Heath on the basis of nothing more than the accusations of a lying fantasist.

higgyhog Thu 17-Jan-19 10:11:27

Who is Posie and what is this thread about?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »