Talk

Advanced search

Posie is being interviewed under caution

(281 Posts)
Pandamodium Thu 17-Jan-19 07:47:36

At the request of Susie Green. A public order offence has been mentioned.

What the shite is the world coming to.

StarsAndWater Thu 17-Jan-19 07:50:39

What? Again. What the hell for? Or rather what actual evidence or justification do they have? Surely there'd be some kind of case for abuse of power.

glenthebattleostrich Thu 17-Jan-19 07:50:58

I was just coming to post this.

It's a bloody disgrace.

If bloody arsehole green wants to spout lies and nonsense which will damage children publicly then she can and should be held to account. Fuckwit.

Purplewithgreenspots Thu 17-Jan-19 07:51:10

Posieflowers i stand by you

sarahjconnor Thu 17-Jan-19 07:51:36

It’s harassment. Is it WYP again?

GerryblewuptheER Thu 17-Jan-19 08:04:09

Posie all you have done is tell the truth which shouldn't be a criminal.offence

I stand with you flowers

Lottapianos Thu 17-Jan-19 08:06:09

Posie announced on Facebook recently that this was coming up. She also said there was loads of stuff she was just itching to say but couldn't at that particular time. I hope she gets her chance

And yes, WTF is the world coming to?!

Iused2BanOptimist Thu 17-Jan-19 08:06:31

I wonder if this has been timed with a view to warning off international travel or even passport confiscation?
Posie is due in the USA in a couple of weeks.
Take a red pen Posie and carefully correct any spelling or grammar errors in the police statements.
thanks

DisrespectfulAdultFemale Thu 17-Jan-19 08:14:26

I'm sorry to hear the news, Posie. Green is a poisonous character.

Onacleardayyoucansee Thu 17-Jan-19 08:17:13

Posie flowers

HamiltonCork Thu 17-Jan-19 08:17:29

Do we know which police force it is?

Terfing Thu 17-Jan-19 08:19:47

Posie is (unfairly) banned from most platforms, so in what form is the alleged harassment?

Posie wine

Pandamodium Thu 17-Jan-19 08:20:00

Wiltshire Police.

womanformallyknownaswoman Thu 17-Jan-19 08:22:52

What public order offence it be - telling the truth about the risks of steralising minors with untested drugs?

ChattyLion Thu 17-Jan-19 08:30:03

Posie tells the truth and knows her way around a dictionary.flowers

MoreCheeseDear Thu 17-Jan-19 08:37:00

Support for Posie.

AutumnCrow Thu 17-Jan-19 08:45:42

Wiltshire Chief Constable Kier Pritchard uses Twitter, if anyone wants to send him a message.

BernardBlacksWineIcelolly Thu 17-Jan-19 08:56:59

jeez louise

susie green just coming across as peculiar now

Cuntysnark Thu 17-Jan-19 08:58:06

I do admire Posie. I imagine this will just strengthen her resolve. Unashamedly stealing what someone else has said but when I grow up I want to be like Posie.

DidoAndHerLament Thu 17-Jan-19 09:00:31

Support to you Posie flowers

sashh Thu 17-Jan-19 09:07:51

My experience with thew police is that they are quite happy to continue the bullying and harassment of others, I hope Posie has a better experience.

littlbrowndog Thu 17-Jan-19 09:08:49

Ofgs what is it with these people that they got the police at their beck and call
🍷🍷posie

Mumfun Thu 17-Jan-19 09:10:03

I do not understand why it is not the other way round. Why was Susie Green never arrested for illegal operations on her child? I genuinely am astounded that there was no action taken whatsoever by anyone.

World gone mad I stand with Posie flowers

Pandamodium Thu 17-Jan-19 09:11:22

I know someone with a recent public order offence for punching someone in the face. Mitigating circumstances and whatever but disagreeing with sterilising children and taking the piss out of there genitals is hardly on par.

Olgatheoptimist Thu 17-Jan-19 09:12:08

So do I

RiverTam Thu 17-Jan-19 09:12:45

thinking of you, Posie, keep speaking out.

Olgatheoptimist Thu 17-Jan-19 09:12:49

Stand by Posie that is

TransposersArePosers Thu 17-Jan-19 09:16:12

I would gladly contribute to a fighting fund if needed.

But in the meantime, I can recommend the hoodies, I shall be wearing mine on the school run for the duration of Women Stand Up! week

tellmewhenthespaceshiplands Thu 17-Jan-19 09:19:56

Transposers can I ask where you got your hoodie? I had no idea about Women Stand Up Week and now want the togs to do it properly!

Bowlofbabelfish Thu 17-Jan-19 09:22:54

Vindictive prosecution with a view to deny her ESTA.

Wiltshire police are being used as a tool. I hope posie is lawyered up. If there’s s crowdfunded for costs, point me to it.

And posie, if you’re reading, you’re a fucking heroine. 💪

ChewyLouie Thu 17-Jan-19 09:23:40

Support for Posie and interested to learn about the reasons for this. #Adulthumanfemale.

OnTheDarkSideOfTheSpoon Thu 17-Jan-19 09:24:57

Given that Glinner was visited by police for merely tweeting a video between Harrop and Posie, I can only imagine that the TRAs are terrified of how effective she is.

OnTheDarkSideOfTheSpoon Thu 17-Jan-19 09:25:56

And yes, would happily contribute to a crowdfunder for legal fees

HumberElla Thu 17-Jan-19 09:27:17

What on earth? Much strength to you Posie, keep speaking the truth.

YetAnotherSpartacus Thu 17-Jan-19 09:28:49

What a fucking joke.

DangermousesSidekick Thu 17-Jan-19 09:29:48

My experience of the police is that they are no friends to women. Neither is the entire legal system. So I'm immediately biased. Does anyone know what she's actually been accused of?

There is something very wrong in a system where rape is effectively legal and children's safeguarding can be thrown out of the system as soon as a man says it's upsetting for him, but a woman can have the book thrown at her for protesting against it. Actually reading that back, it says all women need to know in this worthless country doesn't it.

EmpressAdultHumanFemale Thu 17-Jan-19 09:34:39

Transposers can I ask where you got your hoodie? I had no idea about Women Stand Up Week and now want the togs to do it properly!

Here's the shop www.standingforwomen.com/shop. The hoodie's the comfiest thing ever AND the pocket contains a phone strap & eyelet for your headphones cable.

nojellybabies Thu 17-Jan-19 09:35:11

Just want to keep this bumped

YetAnotherSpartacus Thu 17-Jan-19 09:43:43

Has Posie been banned from here? I seem to recall she has.

ImPreCis Thu 17-Jan-19 09:44:54

Courage calls Posie!
Would love a hoodie, does anyone know if the discount code still active?
Can contribute to a fund if needed.

ElonMask Thu 17-Jan-19 09:45:33

I support you Posie, think you are incredibly brave flowers

frazzled1 Thu 17-Jan-19 09:45:45

I do not understand why it is not the other way round. Why was Susie Green never arrested for illegal operations on her child? I genuinely am astounded that there was no action taken whatsoever by anyone.

This. Where was the safeguarding for Susie Green's child? Why no police interview for Susie?

AngryAttackKittens Thu 17-Jan-19 09:47:45

Do Susie's local police department not have any actual crimes to investigate?

Threewheeler1 Thu 17-Jan-19 09:48:11

Again!?
Susie Green still stalking the internet, with the back up of her own personal police force I see.
This is ridiculous. Where will it end?
Poor Posie.

Spotsandstars Thu 17-Jan-19 10:04:50

Posting for Posie! We support you!

KeiTeNgeNge Thu 17-Jan-19 10:07:50

Shocking

LangCleg Thu 17-Jan-19 10:07:58

FFS.

That is all.

averylongtimeago Thu 17-Jan-19 10:08:16

Why is that woman allowed to harass Posie? Why have her actions towards her child never been investigated?

JSmitty Thu 17-Jan-19 10:11:14

This is the same Wiltshire Plod who went after dead Ted Heath on the basis of nothing more than the accusations of a lying fantasist.

higgyhog Thu 17-Jan-19 10:11:27

Who is Posie and what is this thread about?

hazeyjane Thu 17-Jan-19 10:13:46

Standing with Posie here.

What a fucking shit show

RiverTam Thu 17-Jan-19 10:14:37

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

VickyEadie Thu 17-Jan-19 10:18:23

I was recently obliged because of work to undertake FGM awareness training. Spotting parents taking their kids abroad for genital mutilation was a key part of it and reporting promptly to the police essential.

ChrisjenAvasarala Thu 17-Jan-19 10:18:27

Although when transactivists published photographs of her home and her children, Posie was told there had been no harassment as they did not contact her directly so no crime committed. Posie hasn't done anything wrong, but the police force want to be woke so will keep dragging her in. Being seen as allies to the trans community is more important to our law enforcement than actually enforcing the law. And they are now happy to harass members of the public on behalf of the trans community. It's a disgrace.

Confusedalarms Thu 17-Jan-19 10:21:24

I’ve tweeted to @wiltspoliceCC complaining about the treatment of Posie. #IStandWithPosie

Posie, you’re a legend.

tellmewhenthespaceshiplands Thu 17-Jan-19 10:21:44

Thanks Empress 👍

Redshoeblueshoe Thu 17-Jan-19 10:24:51

Posie 🍷

zen1 Thu 17-Jan-19 10:25:55

So, speaking the truth is a crime. Disgraceful.

NonExistentFox Thu 17-Jan-19 10:29:13

higgyhog Posie is the most obviously self-seeking narcissist since Milo Yiannopoulos, I can't understand why anyone falls for their self-promotion, and if she were a foot taller I'd be 70% sure they were the same person. And since MN allow four Adrian Harrop hate threads I don't see why anyone should report this post.

dworky Thu 17-Jan-19 10:32:23

Hi Shon

RiverTam Thu 17-Jan-19 10:33:33

she could be all of those things, that wouldn't make her wrong and SG right, though, would it?

BernardBlacksWineIcelolly Thu 17-Jan-19 10:33:37

Posie pisses off the irrational Anti women lobby. See above

Bienchen Thu 17-Jan-19 10:34:34

Ah,, the friends and I am meaning that in te loosest sense are arriving.

Standing with Posie and shame on Susie Green.

FoxyLaRoxy Thu 17-Jan-19 10:35:21

Hi Adrian!
GMC come calling yet?

YetAnotherSpartacus Thu 17-Jan-19 10:36:37

And since MN allow four Adrian Harrop hate threads I don't see why anyone should report this post

Why would anyone report it? Such wankery should shine bright to illuminate the stupidity of the MRA lobby.

OvaHere Thu 17-Jan-19 10:38:56

If SG was a private individual I would have some sympathy with their actions being judged publicly but she is not.

She has given public talks on the subject of juvenile transition and is also head of a charity that receives public money to promote what many feel is dangerous propaganda.

People like SG should not be able to weaponise the police to avoid criticism they don't like.

NoIsACompleteButRudeSentence Thu 17-Jan-19 10:40:35

I stand with Posie and am also happy to donate to a fighting fund.

I will also ignore the pathetic attempts to derail this thread if I can control myself in favour of showing support and solidarity to adult human females who deserve it.

FlyingOink Thu 17-Jan-19 10:42:36

If there’s s crowdfunded for costs, point me to it.
Seconded.
Interesting how one of the Pride protesters in London can be told that persistent harassment from the Pride management team is no grounds for prosecution, SG can mock and alter her offspring with impunity, yet every time Posie opens her mouth there's a small army of police waiting to speak with her?

TheCountessofFitzdotterel Thu 17-Jan-19 10:42:44

Fox doesn't seem to like women speaking in public.

tellmewhenthespaceshiplands Thu 17-Jan-19 10:43:00

Nice to see Fanny Haddock here today >waves<

RiverTam Thu 17-Jan-19 10:44:03

Ova quite. If there are videos of you out there laughing away with your mum about how your actions have resulted in your child having a micro penis that then can't be turned into a neo-'vagina' so they'll have to use a bit of your colon 'ha ha, sorry not sorry, Jackie, ha ha ha' then your fair fucking game for the world and his wife calling you an abuser.

Threewheeler1 Thu 17-Jan-19 10:47:09

Bit of transference/ irony there calling Posie a 'narcissist' when you consider that womens' rights are being stomped on by a bunch of unhinged narcissists in their anger-fueled quest for attention and validation...hmm

CheerfulYank Thu 17-Jan-19 10:49:38

Oh for fucking fuck's SAKE it's all getting so ridiculous!

Also Adrian Harrop is a mum shaming little twat who Instagrams pictures of little girl murder victims like a complete psycho. He has NO business doing anything scientific or anywhere near women.

NotANotMan Thu 17-Jan-19 10:50:30

Posie may be a challenging individual who many people wouldn't choose to spend time with but she's a bloody good activist and she's right about gender, Susie green and the TRA movement

CheerfulYank Thu 17-Jan-19 10:52:40

Well that's the whole thing isn't it. She's right. Doesn't matter if they like her or not.

Knicknackpaddyflak Thu 17-Jan-19 11:01:42

Take heart for Mrs Pankhurst has been clapped in irons again!

(and again. And again. You'd think the Woke Police would be starting to catch on about vexatiousness and misuse of police resources by now.)

flowers Posie.

HumberElla Thu 17-Jan-19 11:05:30

Nothing like an outspoken, bolshy, spiky and unapologetic woman, who is also right, is there?
God forbid a woman might want to ‘promote’ herself and her ideas!

NonExistentFox Thu 17-Jan-19 11:08:08

Posie pisses off the irrational Anti women lobby. See above

I will also ignore the pathetic attempts to derail this thread --if I can control myself--

It seems you don't like it to like women speaking in public.

Actually no, I'm speaking on a public forum myself. And if you're going to assume my disagreeing with you means I'm anti-women, Adrian Harrop, Shon Faye or not entitled/"derailing" to post on a thread called "Posie is being interviews under caution" you should really not accept any logic prizes.

BernardBlacksWineIcelolly Thu 17-Jan-19 11:11:44

Fox, I’ve spoken to you extensively on other threads. You have some very peculiar views about the rights of women to privacy, dignity and safety

I consider your views on the subject to be anti woman

Alicejacks Thu 17-Jan-19 11:14:34

flowers Posie

Datun Thu 17-Jan-19 11:16:01

Every time Posie gets interviewed, a little more sunlight is being shone on this entire issue.

Apart from anything else Green seems monumentally dim about this particular aspect. She should ignore.

Posie is as concerned with free speech, as much as anything else. It's really not very smart to try and gag someone for whom free speech is a massive issue.

It also immediately conjures up the picture of Green forensically scrutinising every single thing Posie does.

Another image that does nothing for one's PR.

jessstan2 Thu 17-Jan-19 11:17:51

What can any of us to support her? I am prepared to sign anything or pay for something which will help her, my respect for Posie is high.

FlyingOink Thu 17-Jan-19 11:19:35

Posie may be a challenging individual who many people wouldn't choose to spend time
Speak for yourself, I think she's cool

Ereshkigal Thu 17-Jan-19 11:19:38

Posie is as concerned with free speech, as much as anything else. It's really not very smart to try and gag someone for whom free speech is a massive issue.

Not unless you want to create a huge international furore, as with Count Dankula. Which risks putting Mermaids, SG and WYP directly in the spotlight of free speech advocates with huge platforms.

Pandamodium Thu 17-Jan-19 11:19:48

I clearly meant interviewed.

I've had three hours sleep and I'm rather fucked off.

PenguindreamsofDraco Thu 17-Jan-19 11:19:51

Speaking for myself, I consider only 4 anti-Haddock threads as a win for him, odious little toad that he is appears to be.

Waspnest Thu 17-Jan-19 11:20:10

I have no idea what sort of person Posie is in RL but I'm still grateful to her for standing up against all this bollocks and putting up with all the shit that appears to go with it.

BoreOfWhabylon Thu 17-Jan-19 11:23:36

If Susie Green had taken a female child to Thailand to have mutilating genital surgery she would have been charged. I'll be happy to contribute to a fighting fund for Posie if needed.

This is going to hit the press and peak even more people.

Suggest ignoring GFs, because they hate it.

Freespeecher Thu 17-Jan-19 11:24:47

Somewhere James Kirkup is sharpening his quill...

EatCrisps Thu 17-Jan-19 11:24:51

Standing with Posie

Bump

LangCleg Thu 17-Jan-19 11:26:45

LOLs. Posie is foxnip as well as catnip!

hackmum Thu 17-Jan-19 11:27:09

You'd think the Woke Police would be starting to catch on about vexatiousness and misuse of police resources by now.

Yes. Surely there has to come a point when Green is charged with wasting police time. This business becomes more insane by the minute.

LangCleg Thu 17-Jan-19 11:28:18

In any crowdfunder, I'll be donating an extra quid for each and every derail attempt. Bring it on!

RiverTam Thu 17-Jan-19 11:28:38

haven't WYP got one of the worst records at dealing with actual crime?

ChiefClerkDrumknott Thu 17-Jan-19 11:32:08

I’m not concerned with what sort of person Posie is, whether she is likeable or indeed a narcissist. She may or may not be both either or neither (although gods forbid that a woman doesn’t present herself in a pleasing, nice way hmm)

What I am concerned with is her actions and they’re bloody marvellous. I stand by Posie

Qcng Thu 17-Jan-19 11:33:00

What is she supposed to have done?

Weezol Thu 17-Jan-19 11:36:58

AngryAttackKittens I'm pretty sure that outside of Leeds, most of the rank and file WYP have no clue who Susie Green is and care even less. They're more concerned about being single crewed on a weekend night in some of the most volatile areas in the region and not getting refs for eleven hours. They're quite happy to have arrested 55 paedophiles recently though.

Can't say how I know that zero shits are given outside of Leeds, so this is anecdotal, obvs...

OnTheDarkSideOfTheSpoon Thu 17-Jan-19 11:43:52

Surely there has to come a point when Green is charged with wasting police time

They're wasting their own time though aren't they? If they refused to taking action on Susie Green's say so and she kept going, perhaps there'd be something in it, but as they appear to be taking it seriously, they can hardly pass the blame on to her?

womanformallyknownaswoman Thu 17-Jan-19 11:50:55

I think someone needs to report Susie Green to the police /social services - probably that would help as the police won't take action left to their own devices

womanformallyknownaswoman Thu 17-Jan-19 11:54:49

Should a report be made to the Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse to investigate Mermaids and Stonewall?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »