Talk

Advanced search

Lily Madigan tweets

(346 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

TwistedStitch Sun 07-Oct-18 13:05:55

Not sure if this has already been posted. Lily Madigan, the women's officer, saying that a group of women they disagree with can go fuck themselves. Labour are a fucking joke.

AdultHumanFemaleWoman Sun 07-Oct-18 15:41:56

I doubt I will ever vote Labour again. This person, Jeremy and Ed Miliband hate women.

NopeNi Sun 07-Oct-18 15:42:11

Yes and if you're a popular name, all the more reporting will go on. They want to destroy this place.

mimivanne Sun 07-Oct-18 15:48:46

Lang
I resigned from the LP when I heard about L Madigan becoming Womens Officer.
I was told by our local branch that it would take six months to get my name 'off the books'
And it did

MoseShrute Sun 07-Oct-18 16:10:00

Oh ffs! I have been deleted again! All l said this time was that l dont believe someone with a penis is a woman. What the fuck is wrong with you MNHQ?

MoseShrute Sun 07-Oct-18 16:11:51

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Budgieinaberet Sun 07-Oct-18 16:13:01

Probably Mose

littlbrowndog Sun 07-Oct-18 16:13:02

Heresy Mose 😂😂😂😂😂
I got a delete as well 💪🤦‍♀️

littlbrowndog Sun 07-Oct-18 16:13:57

I was talking about the enpoerment of sex work

littlbrowndog Sun 07-Oct-18 16:14:32

Enpowerment

LangCleg Sun 07-Oct-18 16:20:17

mimivanne - infuriating, isn't it? The Labour Party is not hugely familiar with consent. I've emailed everyone, multiple times. I've unsubscribed from email lists, multiple times. I have no wish to learn anything about what it is doing but it won't stop telling me.

HerFemaleWoman Sun 07-Oct-18 16:20:54

whos modding the boards today? Stonewall

Ereshkigal Sun 07-Oct-18 16:22:07

Fermat

Fun new game: TERF translator
http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/womens_rights/3242186-Fun-new-game-TERF-translator

DeRigueurMortis Sun 07-Oct-18 16:22:54

Looks like LM has deleted that tweet.

HerFemaleWoman Sun 07-Oct-18 16:23:24

Anyway that tweet being deleted I was going to email my MP he hates everyone, including likes of me I see how he votes in parliament but fair dues he always gets some minion to reply back

SirVixofVixHall Sun 07-Oct-18 16:26:12

Are we not allowed to be truthful about sex at all? On a website for women? It has become ridiculous, this censoring of truth.
I can’t see LMs tweets as I am blocked. Probably a good thing for my blood pressure. LM has single handed lyrics removed more women from The Labour Party than anyone else I imagine. Would be amusingly ironic, being women’s officer and all, if it wasn’t so tragic.
Labour have lost my vote.

SirVixofVixHall Sun 07-Oct-18 16:27:25

Who is moderating today ? A fifteen year old friend of that women who scarpered with all our pretty data ?

JoanSummers Sun 07-Oct-18 16:28:31

A man is an adult human who has a penis, even if that penis has gone through a process of alteration.

Men who are hateful towards women are misogynists.

Lily Madigan is a male human who is hateful towards women. It is a disgrace that women are being censored from stating these obvious and unarguable facts out.

NoseringGirl Sun 07-Oct-18 16:41:50

I wonder how long this thread will last? I've seen a fair few LM thread disappear!

OVAgroundWOMBlingfree Sun 07-Oct-18 16:42:51

www.gold.ac.uk/governance/generalregulations/studentconduct/

11.1 Students’ conduct shall not (1) cause actual or potential distress or harm to others; (2) cause actual or potential damage to the property or reputation of the College or others;

Potential distress or harm to others.

Damage the reputation of the college.
-
I’m pretty sure we have had threads with people not wanting their children to go to said establishment because of this individual.

FairTradeFairPlay Sun 07-Oct-18 16:44:25

@SirVixofVixHall

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pngcPpXVrtI

nauticant Sun 07-Oct-18 16:47:30

You are a real optimist if you think Goldsmiths would sanction LM. Still, the world does need optimists.

Ereshkigal Sun 07-Oct-18 16:48:24

Never gets old.

SophieLMumsnet (MNHQ) Sun 07-Oct-18 16:51:56

Hi all,

We're trying really hard to continue hosting this discussion but in order to do so, we do need to moderate to our guidelines

If the thread becomes a pile on, we will need to look at deleting it.

We'd just like to ask for civility towards moderators, too, please - we really are doing our best.

HamiltonCork Sun 07-Oct-18 16:52:47

Does Madigando anything for women (the cunty types)? I see a lot of tweets about transwomen but nothing else?

IStandWithPosie Sun 07-Oct-18 16:53:42

Sophie are we really not allowed to state biological fact? Is that just about Lily or does that apply to everyone?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »