Talk

Advanced search

Greta Brandler tells it how it is

(9 Posts)
LaContessaDiPlump Thu 08-Feb-18 09:15:19

This is just wonderful - I want Greta Brandler to be my nan grin she describes men as '7 year-olds in long trousers'. Obviously NAMALT, but there's enough truth there to raise a snigger....

www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-42961928/102-year-old-woman-says-men-are-control-freaks

LaContessaDiPlump Thu 08-Feb-18 10:39:55

Anyone?

AdelicaArundel Thu 08-Feb-18 10:59:05

Can't watch it where I am....but "with age comes wisdom".
She sounds wonderful.

whoputthecatout Thu 08-Feb-18 13:02:45

LaContgessa: I posted that a couple of days ago on this thread but it didn't get many comments then either.

SweetGrapes Thu 08-Feb-18 13:07:10

Place marking - will read later.

I always thought men resembled my toddlers. Will listen when I get home. Supposed to be at work now.

Elendon Thu 08-Feb-18 13:07:29

I shared this on my Facebook page and got two likes. Most of the women I know, say these very sentiments, but they are afraid to publish them widely. Most women are afraid to say what Greta Brandler said, but I'm assuming that Greta doesn't give a damn; she is brilliant.

Elendon Thu 08-Feb-18 13:08:35

I want to be like Greta Brandler when I grow up!

LaContessaDiPlump Thu 08-Feb-18 13:42:19

whoputthecatout sorry, I thought it was new!

whoputthecatout Thu 08-Feb-18 17:28:05

Not at all LaContessa might give it a boost. My goodness, can't some of these older feminist teach young women a thing or two about standing up for women?

Doubt the trans gender handmaidens will listen though......

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: