Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Thank you Zelda Perkins

(4 Posts)
QuentinSummers Tue 24-Oct-17 19:02:04

I think she is doing women a huge service by speaking up about immoral use of Non-Disclosure Agreements to cover up bad behaviour, such as the harassment she suffered from Weinstein.
www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.ft.com/content/1dc8a8ae-b7e0-11e7-8c12-5661783e5589

On the news tonight lawyers suggested NDAs are unlikely to apply in the case if a criminal offence so hopefully this will encourage other women who may have been pressured to sign them, to speak up.

Knusper Tue 24-Oct-17 19:32:57

I agree. What a courageous woman. I really had no idea that this sort of thing happened. Hopefully she won't get into trouble for doing this.

The link didn't work for me but googling her name brings up various free summaries of the situation.

BadenBadenBadenBaden Tue 24-Oct-17 22:06:20

Oh yes, I read about this in the FT earlier. Amazing that she wasn't even allowed a copy of the NDA as part of the contract shock

QuentinSummers Tue 24-Oct-17 22:08:12

Oops sorry about the link
Try this instead
www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/film/2017/oct/24/harvey-weinstein-zelda-perkins-ex-assistant-breaks-nda-to-speak-of-alleged-sexual-harassment

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now