Talk

Advanced search

The Red Pill on Radio 4

(19 Posts)
allegretto Tue 27-Jun-17 21:40:32

Is anyone else listening to this? shock

nauticant Tue 27-Jun-17 21:47:51

I am. Every time they open their mouths they confirm exactly how sad they are. Everything is based in grievance, nothing in argument or logic. So far "inadequate" rather than "dangerous" although I could imagine that flipping over without a problem.

www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b072mq8s

TheAntiBoop Tue 27-Jun-17 21:55:02

I found the intro a bit odd when the presenter said he didn't agree with their views but then he had probably had the blue pill. Whereas they had swallowed buckets of red pills

Is the suggestion then that he is deluding himself and they are seeing the truth?

Or am I getting the matrix wrong!!

nauticant Tue 27-Jun-17 21:58:33

He's suggesting that they would view him as someone who chose the blue pill to continue to live in the delusion that women are just human beings while they've fearlessly eaten red pills and see THE TRUTH.

(Unless I've got it wrong.)

allegretto Tue 27-Jun-17 21:59:20

Antiboop - I think he was being ironic, at least I hope so!

TheAntiBoop Tue 27-Jun-17 22:00:39

Oh I see - thanks for explaining. I thought it was a bit of a convoluted entry to it tbh!

AssassinatedBeauty Tue 27-Jun-17 22:06:52

The faster these wazzocks disengage from women and leave us the hell alone the better. I have no issue with them doing that. Somehow I doubt that's what they really want though.

NoLoveofMine Tue 27-Jun-17 22:11:05

The faster these wazzocks disengage from women and leave us the hell alone the better. I have no issue with them doing that.

I would wholeheartedly encourage this. They're welcome to add to their number if only this was their goal.

PhilODox Tue 27-Jun-17 22:15:43

Is this a MGTOW thing?
If women aren't "just human beings", what are we?

AssassinatedBeauty Tue 27-Jun-17 22:18:22

Sub-human property to be used as sex, reproduction and domestic slaves presumably, as usual.

DJBaggySmalls Tue 27-Jun-17 22:35:26

Its batshit. They dont want to be 'responsible for' women and they dont want feminism.
They dont get that women want to build societies suitable to raise children in.

DJBaggySmalls Tue 27-Jun-17 22:37:28

After the comments near the end, I have to wonder if an MRA disrupted the Bill Cosby trial. They state that they wont ever convict a man.

AssassinatedBeauty Tue 27-Jun-17 22:38:18

Of any crime, or just crimes against women?

NoLoveofMine Tue 27-Jun-17 22:40:45

I turned it on when I saw this thread and had it on in the background - sounded like the individual being interviewed said if on a jury he'd use the court process to "stand up for men". I took it to mean in terms of crimes against women. It's not the first time I've heard or read of such a man saying something like this. Rather unsettling as it's difficult enough to convict in these cases anyway, not least due to rape myths.

ExplodedCloud Tue 27-Jun-17 22:42:14

I listened to it. Deeply strange people.

ExplodedCloud Tue 27-Jun-17 22:44:49

The jury thing was about it being a jury of their 'peers'. By 'peers' they were talking about men and I think men who weren't infected by feminism.

M0stlyBowlingHedgehog Tue 27-Jun-17 22:50:10

If they're serious about going it alone, I'd donate 50p to a go fund me page to relocate them all to Rockall.

DJBaggySmalls Tue 27-Jun-17 22:53:58

He seemed to be saying he would be prepared to pervert the course of justice in favour of any man, against any woman, regardless of charges or evidence.

26:20
'(you have said)...men should use jury service to deliver justice for men in the courts.''
'Absolutely. If I am every on a jury, I am not here to seek fairness for the genders, no no no the time for that has passed. I am here to advocate on behalf of men.

JigglyTuff Tue 27-Jun-17 22:56:25

I had to turn it off. Although I would be interesting in crowdfunding them to go somewhere cold and damp and isolated.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now