Talk

Advanced search

Buzzfeed and LGBT issues

(4 Posts)
Terfing Sun 11-Jun-17 18:30:16

I know, Buzzfeed is pointless babble from every angle. Personally, I don't read it, I found this link on the Reddit 'Gender Critical' sub.

www.buzzfeed.com/andreborges/elle-india-brought-together-some-lgbtqi-people-to-represent?utm_term=.ab4vdDqLW#.ftEMqbxjm

Basically, the article claims to be about LGBT identities, but then only discusses gender (or what they mistakenly think is gender!) It completely erases the real issues surrounding LGB people. This is a problem because LOTS of young people read and believe Buzzfeed.

Miffer Sun 11-Jun-17 20:37:40

The utter creepy grossness of that man at the beginning saying he is not a "boy" or "girl". No shit genius, you are a fucking adult.

According to that transwoman now is a woman and an actual woman is now cis-woman.

Fuck. That. Shit.

VestalVirgin Sun 11-Jun-17 22:41:12

LGBT is all about the T, nowadays. No surprise, sadly.

If LGB topics just weren't discussed because many countries now have marriage for everyone and there's no homophobia anymore, that'd be not so bad.

Problem is, homophobia and gender stereotyping and all that shit are smuggled back into society with the Trans-Trojan Horse.

Homosexual teens need support to withstand the new pressure to be gender conforming ... but they obviously don't get that from the lgbT groups.

Miffer Sun 11-Jun-17 22:52:34

Yeah I knew I had heard of that guy (the top picture) before.

He is the author of this horror show

www.facebook.com/feministmemes/posts/1868481300041574

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: