Talk

Advanced search

Why do men rape?

(3 Posts)
Sunshineandgin Fri 19-May-17 11:08:44

http://www.dnaindia.com/lifestyle/report-shifting-the-focus-from-women-placing-the-onus-of-rape-on-men-2443616

This is specifically focused in India right now where I'm sure you all know there is a huge issue with sexual violence and assault. I'm sure that if done correctly the research from this will be useful across the world. I met this lady several years ago now whilst killing time on a long stopover between flights and we've remained in contact ever since. She's truly a wonderful person and a great writer.

I just wanted to share this to support her, please read and appreciate that people in other parts of the world are fighting for change too. There is an option to contribute financially - do if you want to but this is not a direct request for that. There is also a page on Facebook for this.

Sunshineandgin Fri 19-May-17 11:09:05

www.dnaindia.com/lifestyle/report-shifting-the-focus-from-women-placing-the-onus-of-rape-on-men-2443616

Sunshineandgin Sun 21-May-17 15:23:08

m.mid-day.com/articles/indian-men-rape-media-consultant-tara-kaushal-multimedia-project-lifestyle-people/18266157

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now