Talk

Advanced search

Adam Johnson shows just how remorseful he is about his sexual activity with an underage girl

(14 Posts)
QuentinSummers Fri 21-Apr-17 14:29:13

Just yuck.
Need to remember this for the next time someone goes on about all the poor mislead men, in prison because of a mistake, not misogynistic at all

QuentinSummers Fri 21-Apr-17 14:29:32

www.thesun.co.uk/news/3377212/adam-johnson-caught-bragging-to-prison-inmates-about-schoolgirl-he-sexually-abused-in-shocking-secret-video/amp/

thedancingbear Fri 21-Apr-17 14:58:30

He's foul. I don't see many men sticking up for him - most of us think he's a disgusting paedophile

viques Fri 21-Apr-17 15:03:52

This is about the only good reason I have heard for prisoners having access to mobile phones!

No doubt his lawyers will be a weeping and a wailing and saying he was tricked or coercedinto saying it , or it was taken out of context .And that poor deluded woman who married him will say she still stands by him and that he is a caring loving man who is sadly misunderstood......

But we all know the truth. He is where he deserves to be and with any luck will not be coming out soon or finding himself doing softer time .

MotherTeresasCat Fri 21-Apr-17 16:00:05

He just genuinely doesn't think he's done anything wrong. He thinks he's the victim. He thinks the girl he assaulted is valueless sad angry

AnchorDownDeepBreath Fri 21-Apr-17 16:08:53

Is he still with his partner?

She's been widely referred to as a "former partner" today, I was so hoping she'd seen the light.

He's a scumbag.

RebelRogue Fri 21-Apr-17 16:38:42

Fucking scumbag. Wonder what his deluded defenders will come up with to defend this.

ThymeLord Fri 21-Apr-17 17:49:51

Saw this article in the metro online and what disturbed me more than anything (because we know what kind of 'man' he is) was the comments. People will tie themselves in absolute knots to justify a sex offender.

LassWiTheDelicateAir Fri 21-Apr-17 19:23:47

Occasionally The Sun just hits the spot. No other paper would have had the nerve to describe him in the way it does.

Xenophile Fri 21-Apr-17 22:37:21

Well, he was correct about one thing, I am one of the do-gooders who will make damned sure he never plays football again.

Redrosie123 Sat 22-Apr-17 00:59:31

I honestly can't believe him! He thinks he genuinely hasn't done anything it's disgraceful! He's absouloutely deluded!angry

LassWiTheDelicateAir Sat 22-Apr-17 01:19:59

From the BBC news

The Prison Service spokeswoman also said measures to "find and block illegal mobile phones" were being "stepped up".

She added: "Those who break the rules will be punished and can face extra time behind bars."

I don't doubt whoever recorded this also deserves to be where he is but I do hope The Sun refuse to reveal who gave them the recording. Whoever you are, thank you for getting this in to the public domain.

Xenophile Sat 22-Apr-17 13:00:35

This from the Guardian is a good analysis of the whole thing.

IvankaTrudeau Sat 22-Apr-17 13:11:03

Anchor from what I remember I think she has left him.

I'm tempted to send this to my DSis and BIL. They are Sunderland supporters and defended him, while I frothed at the mouth firmly disagreed with them.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now