Talk

Advanced search

Are you on Twitter? (triggering)

(19 Posts)
DJBaggySmalls Mon 03-Apr-17 13:27:00

Pedophiles are active on Twitter using the #HeartProgress tag; please report accounts as Twitter dont listen to single reports. One user has had their account suspended for reporting.

Count2three Mon 03-Apr-17 14:04:47

I am a new user on twitter but have found some tweets using the hashtag. What do I do? Report the individual tweets?

dementedcommuter Mon 03-Apr-17 14:27:00

We all knew this was next. They have been priming us for years. PIE never really went away did it. Looks like they're ready for the 2nd shot on the backs of trans not just gays and lesbians this time.

They say they are social warriers fighting for the oppressed. It's just another sexual orientation don't you know. (One that can destroy people but hey their right to orgasms and all that).

I hope this is a story the dailymail do pick up. What's happening to this world. How can it even be legal? Why are the accounts allowed on Twitter? I feel like weeping I really do.

Will everyday feminism support them?

AssassinatedBeauty Mon 03-Apr-17 14:34:15

I'm not surprised, sadly, but it is totally grim and depressing.

DJBaggySmalls Mon 03-Apr-17 14:42:18

Count2three
Yes, sorry, I should have said.
Next to the tweet at the top right theres a drop down arrow, click that and you get the option to report the tweet.
You go through some menus and can report multiple tweets by the same account, but not the account itself.
There is no specific report action for pedophiles. So use the 'threatens harm' option. Its a bit long winded.

Fairyflaps Mon 03-Apr-17 15:06:19

Reported a few. That banner adding P* to the LGBTQ alphabet soup - ugh.
*P for pedosexual - not pansexual.

Count2three Mon 03-Apr-17 16:42:37

Done, thank you for making me aware. I feel sick at their outrage at the "bigotry" apparently facing them.

DJBaggySmalls Mon 03-Apr-17 16:52:05

Apparently you can also tag @FBI on Twitter, so tag them if you repost.

DeleteOrDecay Mon 03-Apr-17 17:06:32

My god, some of the shot spouted on that hash tag. People seriously believe that 4 year old children are aware of their sexuality and are able to consent? I have a 4 year old, she has no idea about any of that and rightly so.

Bunch of fucking creeps, reported a boat load of them but there's probably more.

RebelRogue Mon 03-Apr-17 17:55:50

Fuck. No. just no.

Datun Mon 03-Apr-17 21:01:37

DJBaggySmalls

I'm not on Twitter, any chance you could screenshot, or tell me what they are saying?

DJBaggySmalls Mon 03-Apr-17 22:23:09

This is a comment I feel I can post on Mumsnet. Its one of the cleanest. IDK if they are genuine or trolls. They talk about how children can understand so the age of consent is irrelevant. How pedophilia is a gender ID.
They often tell people who disagree with them that they are immature, which is what makes me think many of them may be trolls.

RJnomore1 Mon 03-Apr-17 22:30:02

Christ. I'm not on twitter but how on earth can they get away with parading this on a public platform?

Pawpainting Mon 03-Apr-17 22:46:10

This has been coming for a while. IMO there has been a push to normalise paedophila over recent years. for example, labelling it a sexual orientation and articles sympathetic to the "plight" of paedophiles appearing in major news outlets. Luckily this is something that is abhorrent to almost all members of society so I really can't see it ever being accepted. At least I really really hope so sad

venusinscorpio Mon 03-Apr-17 23:08:59

They think they can sneak it in under the radar. Trouble is, with the trans stuff being so absurd they probably can.

Datun Mon 03-Apr-17 23:12:40

Are they actually trying to add a P to LGBT?

Bloody hell.

Pawpainting Mon 03-Apr-17 23:49:38

I just remembered, A few months ago it was revealed that there are thousands of twitter accounts openly sharing images of child sexual abuse. What did twitter do? It banned the users who exposed them. Reddit too seems full of people who rush to defend paedophiles and also has subreddits where they can discuss their disgusting fantasies. It makes you wonder what the agenda is doesn't it?

A few months ago it was revealed that there are thousands of twitter accounts openly sharing images of child sexual abuse. What did twitter do? It banned the users who exposed them.

WTAF?!?

cjdamoo Tue 04-Apr-17 10:07:06

God I feel sick

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now