Talk

Advanced search

Trans species/trans galaxy

(4 Posts)
DickToPhone Fri 10-Mar-17 12:17:20

www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/holly-willoughby-phillip-schofield-shocked-9974127

"A young man has told how he wants to be a "sexless alien" after spending £40,000 on plastic surgery to resemble an extra-terrestrial - and now plans to have his genitals removed.

Vinny Ohh, 22, from Los Angeles, California, US, has had more than 110 procedures to transform into a 'genderless' extra-terrestrial."

"He started with lip fillers at the age of 17, before having two rhinoplasties, multiple cheeks and brow bone fillers and more.

The part-time model also wears large blackened contact lenses, alien-like talons and unusual hair dye colours.

Now he plans to fork out another £130,000 on surgery to have his genitalia, nipples and bellybutton removed."

Seems fair enough really doesn't it? Why shouldn't he be allowed to identify as a different species and people be forced to humour him?

Possible future headline:

"A space alien from another galaxy has been arrested on suspicion of sexual assault"

Already happens with transwomen.

VestalVirgin Fri 10-Mar-17 12:24:08

Considering that he wants his genitalia removed, I do not think he plans to sexually assault someone.

He also does not seem very keen on invading anyone's space, since such an alien species has, to date, not been discovered and there are no spaces or protections in place for them.

I already like him better than the transwacktivists.

Why does he have to pay for this surgery himself, and transgender get it on the NHS, though?

DickToPhone Fri 10-Mar-17 12:27:52

well he's in America, so I guess that would be why.

Although as I understand it Planned Parenthood funds transgender HRT.

I wasn't really suggesting he was going to assault anyone, just suggesting a possible headline. "Space alien arrested for driving too fast" works just as well if you like.

He's another Rachel Dolezal.

VestalVirgin Fri 10-Mar-17 12:48:59

I wasn't really suggesting he was going to assault anyone, just suggesting a possible headline. "Space alien arrested for driving too fast" works just as well if you like.

Ah, okay. Yes, he's rather more like Dolezal.

What about "Space alien arrested for exceeding tempo limit"? People would wonder whether he was too fast with his flying saucer. grin

Or even better: "Illegal immigrant (space alien) arrested for X crime" if he tried to illegaly stay in Sweden.

That would be about the level of misinformation we get with "woman arrested for rape."

To be fair, with how much surgery he had, the police would be right to say "Space alien gone missing" if they wanted to find him, as his general weird looks would be a lot more identifying than his sex.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now