Talk

Advanced search

The truth about female sex offenders...

(24 Posts)
ItsAllGoingToBeFine Tue 07-Mar-17 22:36:58

Fucking hell

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/life/truth-female-sex-offenders/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

So the worries about TW crimes being recorded as female crime are not entirely hysterical....

And of course on crime watch last night it was said that "she may be living as a man".

I feel as if I am in some sort of anxiety dream where words don't mean what I think they do.

ItsAllGoingToBeFine Tue 07-Mar-17 22:37:18

www.telegraph.co.uk/women/life/truth-female-sex-offenders/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Glossolalia Tue 07-Mar-17 22:38:14

It's utterly disgraceful.

What the hell is happening in the world?!

Crappily written article. Full of confusion and mixed statistics and then, towards the end...

"The reality is women can and do sexually offend. Perhaps at lower rates than men but in numbers that we cannot continue to ignore..."

Perhaps? Per-fucking-HAPS?

>fucking fuming<

DameDeDoubtance Wed 08-Mar-17 07:48:33

That's the second rapist I saw yesterday, so odd as rapes are committed by penis owners and women do not have penises.

Even a male rapist has more rights than a bog standard women, can you imagine how his victims feel? He was charged as a man, he is a man.

I have tweeted the journo who wrote this and the Telegraph but I need to make a proper complaint.

This is utterly disgusting.

RufusTheSpartacusReindeer Wed 08-Mar-17 07:55:24

I am beyond angry about this case

And i am seriously worried about the fuckwits who are saying...

She is a woman because she says so...therefore women rape (with a penis)

I mean how fucking thick do you have to be to believe that!!!

The whole thing is fucked up

Milliepede Wed 08-Mar-17 09:23:52

Can I go and live in a parallel universe where facts and reality take precedence over feelings? Please?

HeavenOrSpace Wed 08-Mar-17 10:42:07

That is a man. Everyone knows it but shhh. Talk about Orwellian.

I am actually fucking furious about this. When we have to respect the gender identity of a rapist you know this nonsense has gone way too far. Hey I wonder what prison he'll go to when he's caught?

HmmOkay Wed 08-Mar-17 11:05:47

There is going to be an upsurge of violent criminals identifying as women.

Because why wouldn't they?

Man accused of two rapes is seeking gender reassignment here

Ian Huntley who murdered two young girls apparently goes by the name Lian now here

DJBaggySmalls Wed 08-Mar-17 11:41:25

I'm plastering this shit all over social media. I've fucking had enough and I wont stay quiet any more angry

WankingMonkey Wed 08-Mar-17 12:36:01

There is going to be an upsurge of violent criminals identifying as women.

Of course there is. This time next year I would not be surprised to see sexual/violent crime by 'females' up by 1000% at least...after all, that would only take a few hundred women with penises to damage the stats that much.

Funnyonion17 Wed 08-Mar-17 12:39:22

Seems male criminals will take advantage of this to move to a female prison. If not to abuse women then to feel safer

DickToPhone Wed 08-Mar-17 12:54:46

It's actually much, much worse than just this Telegraph story

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/am_i_being_unreasonable/2872690-to-think-it-is-CRIMINAL-to-describe-male-rapists-as-women?

HmmOkay Wed 08-Mar-17 12:55:14

Well, imagine that you are a total scumbag who has spent his life controlling and abusing and even killing women. Even our crappy legal system eventually sentences a few of them for a long stretch.

You want your old life back, you have a need to control, intimidate and abuse women. And bingo the way to do it is to get sent to a women's prison so that you can continue your old habits in terrorising women.

It is bleeding obvious that woman-hating violent criminals will be doing this. Particularly when you don't even need surgery to do it - a 'feeling' is enough apparently.

And then you can 'feel' like a man again when you have finished your sentence. And when you get arrested for assaulting women yet again, you can tell the police that you are a woman.

BenLinusatemyhomework Wed 08-Mar-17 13:10:10

A man pretending to be a woman pretending to be a man - how the fuck can they print this stuff with a "straight face".

They can't actually believe it themselves, they just can't.

IAmAmy Wed 08-Mar-17 18:00:25

Caught now: www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-39209982

"Tried as a woman", so will this rapist and danger to women now serve their sentence in a women's prison?

Ifitquackslikeaduck Wed 08-Mar-17 18:23:37

But we keep getting told this almost never happens. Trans people are no danger to women at all hmm

The reporting of this is just bloody dangerous. He's a bloody man for god's sake. This is the logical conclusion to all this madness - a man who thinks he's a woman, who's dressed as a man (whatever dressed as a man/woman looks like).

" Oceania had always been at war with
Eastasia"

QuentinSummers Wed 08-Mar-17 21:54:07

Oh I'm pleased they caught the person (genuinely have no idea how to avoid misgendering in this case!)
I really hope they don't go to women's prison

ItsAllGoingToBeFine Wed 08-Mar-17 23:20:12

Tried as a woman", so will this rapist and danger to women now serve their sentence in a women's prison?

And for statistical purposes will the crime be added to male or female crime statistics?

AltheaThoon Sat 11-Mar-17 11:46:20

What even is the point of keeping crime statistics when they got mean anything?

This is a man. And it's a hate crime for me to point that out? The world's gone mad.

DickToPhone Sun 12-Mar-17 03:08:15

Rachel Johnson in the MoS pointing out the obvious

www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-4305270/RACHEL-JOHNSON-woman-trial-rape-Really-No.html

IndominusRex Sun 12-Mar-17 06:46:19

Yes Rachel Johnson. Great article! Yes it's the fail, but there's more and more voices being added to the common sense side week in week now.

AltheaThoon Sun 12-Mar-17 12:45:29

Great article (and I don't often say that about the Daily Mail!)

DameDeDoubtance Mon 13-Mar-17 07:10:15

I feel that it's coming to the surface now.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now