Talk

Advanced search

Woman charged with raping man

(10 Posts)
walkingtheplank Tue 07-Mar-17 18:35:06

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4289920/Woman-26-appears-court-charged-raping-man.html

Apologies if this has been linked elsewhere. Apparently a woman has raped a man. It doesn't look like that to me. What do you think? (Sorry for Daily Fail link).

DJBaggySmalls Tue 07-Mar-17 18:36:46

This has to fucking stop.

ZilphasHatpin Tue 07-Mar-17 18:38:43

Thread here discussing it

Pawpainting Tue 07-Mar-17 18:39:30

As well as the fact that it's is blatantly a male despite the long hair and make up, actual women can't be charged with rape can they?

walkingtheplank Tue 07-Mar-17 18:40:08

Thanks Zilpha. I couldn't see through the red mist. angry

Pawpainting Tue 07-Mar-17 18:40:52

We're always being told by MRAs that women rape too. I guess now they are technically right angry

VestalVirgin Tue 07-Mar-17 19:54:25

Wait, this one was called Gavin, too? Wasn't that guy petite, feminine lady who won the weightlifting competitions also named Gavin before, too?

Are they the same person, or is there something with the name Gavin that causes genderfeelz?

HelenDenver Tue 07-Mar-17 20:43:47

Women (XX) can be charged with rape if they conspire with a penis owner for said penis owner to commit rape.

Transwomen, if they are penis owners, can be charged with rape as rape relates to penetration with a penis without consent. The sexes (or genders)!of the victim and assailant are not part of the crime.

HelenDenver Tue 07-Mar-17 20:44:23

Of the crime's definition

megletthesecond Tue 07-Mar-17 20:56:58

I just came on here to see if anyone else had started a thread.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now