Talk

Advanced search

Cathy Brennan is a fake goth!

(5 Posts)
PencilsInSpace Wed 15-Feb-17 21:49:24

I think I landed here via an article about the Vancouver Women's Library. I read it and followed the links ... am I alone in thinking there is no more rational conversation to be had with these people?

I can't tell the difference between satire and what's actually happening any more. This entire thing is a joke isn't it?

am I badly wrong for wanting a 'Fake Goth' badge?

VestalVirgin Wed 15-Feb-17 23:11:21

Uh, what? The people who believe that transwomen are real women believe in the concept of fake goths?

Isn't everyone a goth who identifies as goth? (Which, with goths, actually makes sense)

Aaarrrrgh. The stupid, it hurts.

shins Thu 16-Feb-17 06:22:44

Kimya Dawson, ugh. What a nasty piece of work thinking men bullying and harassing a woman is funny then when called on it retreats into whining and victimhood (I was having a bad day with PTSD from our fascist or something)

shins Thu 16-Feb-17 06:27:22

fascist government

BenLinusatemyhomework Sat 18-Feb-17 21:51:46

Is there a certificate you get if you're an authentic Goth?

Is it like a Louis Vuitton handbag and you can tell if it's a street market knock off if the seams don't align properly (or in the case of Gothhood, it would be something to do with eyeliner not properly applied to the inner lid or something)?

It's hard to even consider taking anything seriously from the type of people who spout this kind of asinine shite.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now