Talk

Advanced search

Cross dressing made me do it:

(5 Posts)
Notwhatiexpected Fri 27-Jan-17 15:33:48

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/15052560.Theatre_director_admits_using_mobile_phone_to_film_women/

Oh well that makes it ok then?!? Hmmmm.

DeviTheGaelet Fri 27-Jan-17 19:24:15

Ugh. It's not a voyeurism offence because of his "gender issues". God it makes me angry. Poor woman but yet how she might feel about it isn't worth consideration. It's almost portrayed as reasonable to film someone's body without their consent to "get ideas for your look".
Why can't he fuck off to pinterest like everyone else? Eeeeeewww

Notwhatiexpected Fri 27-Jan-17 20:46:22

Because his choice to film the women, trumps their expectation not to be? It is a very odd defence.

Notwhatiexpected Fri 27-Jan-17 20:53:27

How on earth could he think this behaviour was acceptable? As you said, looking for inspiration, try Pinterest, read a magazine.

His defence seems to be "I peeped, but I only did it because of my #sadface #confusion about my gender" how is this an acceptable defence?!?

He clearly doesn't understand that his behaviour was unacceptable, or maybe his lawyer recognises the current vogue for trans trumps, and is using it to garner a good outcome for their client.

Datun Sat 28-Jan-17 07:40:29

How can anyone in their right mind except that as a defence!

The more I learn about this issue, the more I think people are absolute bloody idiots.

If I want ideas for anything I don't go around trying to find something to film!

If you want to see what Audrey Hepburn looks like, bloody Google Audrey Hepburn.

Arse.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now