Talk

Advanced search

RadFem Weekend Away

(8 Posts)
firestoned Mon 23-Nov-15 16:40:00

Have others seen this on facebook? I am planning to go. Anyone else?

Would you like a weekend away with other radical feminists? I have provisionally booked Ironbridge YHA for the weekend of Friday the 26th of February to Monday the 29th of February. It is £65 for 3 nights including food. Let me know if you want to come by emailing radfemweekend@mail.com
All female radical feminists and those close to radical feminism are welcome. All girls welcome, boys dependent on age, please email.

PlaysWellWithOthers Mon 23-Nov-15 16:45:01

That looks fabulous! I'll have a look into that, thanks for posting

firestoned Mon 23-Nov-15 16:46:26

I went on the last one. 40 women and 3 children. All the food was included, and we had a great time. Went walks, sung, talked a lot, and even had a Dutch auction.

VestalVirgin Mon 23-Nov-15 16:48:16

Sounds great!

Were there people from other countries last time? Did someone make fun of their pronounciation? (Or worse, not even understand what they were trying to say ...)

firestoned Mon 23-Nov-15 16:59:24

I don't think anyone travelled from another country. But there were women there who live in Britain but are from other countries.

VestalVirgin Mon 23-Nov-15 18:33:16

Okay, thanks ... I will have to see whether my finances allow this, anyway. In the worst case, I can still write down what I mean to say. wink

PrincessTeacake Mon 23-Nov-15 23:49:42

Yes! I want in! Would be coming over from Ireland.

BeyondThirty Wed 25-Nov-15 11:20:02

I cant go to anything like this - dh is my carer so cant go without him sad

(As an aside, where on facebook?)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now