Talk

Advanced search

Looks like Julian Blanc has been banned from entering the UK!

(9 Posts)
AWholeLottaNosy Wed 19-Nov-14 18:54:11

Good is all I have to say to this. One less nasty misogynist. Hopefully this will send a message to all those pedlars of hate that it's not ok.

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2014/nov/19/julien-blanc-barred-entering-uk-pick-up-artist

AWholeLottaNosy Wed 19-Nov-14 18:54:44

Link

www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2014/nov/19/julien-blanc-barred-entering-uk-pick-up-artist

PuffinsAreFicticious Wed 19-Nov-14 18:56:45

It's fabulous news. Just don't look on Twitter. Really.

Or maybe do and make notes of who is saying that nasty feminazis are stopping innocent men entering the UK to incite idiots to rape and sexually assault women allegedly run pick up 'artistry' seminars for sad acts so they can be shunned for the rapey knobheads they are.

Probably a little mean of me there, but meh.

scallopsrgreat Wed 19-Nov-14 19:50:41

Classic FM said it was because he had sexist views. If only. We'd have to ban the vast majority of the male population if that were the case. <shame>

It did kind of minimise the fact he was promoting hatred towards women and violence though.

AWholeLottaNosy Wed 19-Nov-14 19:51:36

So tired of this bullshit. It seems like there's something on a daily basis at the moment. And then there's Julie Bindell, a noted feminist, criticising feminists for concentrating on such trivial issues as this. Bloody good for us and all the women who have said no to this, I say!

( there's another thread about this at the moment)

ballsballsballs Wed 19-Nov-14 20:00:20

I'm truly delighted. I was however raging at the man 'debating' on C4 news - I've posted my rant in the pub.

AWholeLottaNosy Wed 19-Nov-14 20:37:07

Yeah I saw that twat on C4 news too. I don't know who he was but I don't get why such men feel the need to minimise this hate speech. Surely any decent guy would want to denounce this kind of stuff. Wouldn't they...?

ballsballsballs Wed 19-Nov-14 20:40:13

One would think so.

Maybe La Hopkins was busy tonight?

AWholeLottaNosy Wed 19-Nov-14 20:44:28

Oh I'm sure that self promoting, women hating cow will have something to say about this...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now