Talk

Advanced search

been called a c**t on twitter...

(8 Posts)
regularrectangle Sat 15-Nov-14 23:30:41

For picking up someone on the use of the word 'birds' to describe women.

I want to respond with an amazing kick-ass put-down, but have had too much vino to a) think of one, and b) know if this is the right thing to do.

Can anyone help!

MrsCosmopilite Sat 15-Nov-14 23:34:28

Not sure if it is really a good idea to get drawn into an exchange in the circumstances but given the amount of work cunts do (in getting babies out), they're extremely resilient!

PuffinsAreFicticious Sun 16-Nov-14 00:30:50

Block them.

I have been called a cunt pretty much every day on Twitter for the last couple of weeks. I block each one. It's not about not feeding the trolls, it's about not wasting energy on people who simply don't give a shit about women.

Then I go and tell a rapey twat on another thread here to fuck off. Hey ho.

PetulaGordino Sun 16-Nov-14 02:18:53

Welcome to sticking your head above the parapet

<weak cheer>

CrazyOldBagLady Sun 16-Nov-14 02:58:34

Can you post the full exchange? I can sympathise with wanting to put someone like this in their place but worry that someone who calls you a cunt for expressing an opinion might not be able to debate intelligently and will propably just come up with more expletives to throw your way :/

CrazyOldBagLady Sun 16-Nov-14 03:00:19

Dont want my last post to sound like you should be silenced by an idiot, but some times there is no arguing with fools

Custardo Sun 16-Nov-14 03:03:17

" a cunt is useful. You on the other hand will always be ugly inside and out "

"Your mother's cunt was useful...enough to birth a twat"

JoanHickson Sun 16-Nov-14 03:09:38

I like you describing how useful the Mothers cut was. I would then block them.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now