Talk

Advanced search

Great article

(7 Posts)
MyNameIsInigoMontoya Wed 12-Nov-14 09:24:14

Not got time to write much now but I just read this and thought it was really good (and great that it has been published on LinkedIn) so wanted to share it:
Melanie Curtin article

BellaSolanum Wed 12-Nov-14 09:55:00

Eurgh, in the comments look at how many people are comfortable with their real name and workplace being linked to excusing harassment/victim blaming?

MyNameIsInigoMontoya Wed 12-Nov-14 20:53:38

I dunno, most of the really negative/grim comments I saw seem to be from the same two or three guys but apart from them, there were some really nice positive comments when I looked before.

I agree though, I can't believe one of them in particular (who has put LOADS of comments just on that one article) is writing all that poisonous hate-stuff under his own name and photo in a work(ish) setting. Wonder how his company would view it, or whether his colleagues/managers are just as bad...

FuckOffGerbil Wed 12-Nov-14 22:00:50

Almost all the comments I saw were horrible sad I kind of want to report all those people to their employers..

ApocalypseThen Wed 12-Nov-14 22:13:46

It compromises the peerless integrity of LinkedIn, you know.

trevortrevorslattery Thu 13-Nov-14 17:04:51

DOh! I read the comments. "I'm not sure it was harrassment" shock

FuckOffGerbil Thu 13-Nov-14 18:56:23

I bet if a guy said the same to him, he'd be super pleased. Definitely not harassment

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now