Talk

Advanced search

Julien Blanc creeps out of Aus

(7 Posts)
puds11isNAUGHTYnotNAICE Fri 07-Nov-14 21:05:05

Looks like Aussies don't appreciate his tactics for 'picking up' women!

I hope he gets the same reception everywhere!

Here

Zazzles007 Fri 07-Nov-14 21:41:24

I saw this on the news last night, his visa was revoked by the govt, so he would have been deported. Oh the shame! grin

Here is the petition against JB for those who would like to sign it. He has appearances in other parts of the world as well.

https://www.change.org/p/the-como-melbourne-hotel-take-down-julien-blanc-and-rsd-s-seminars-and-web-content-takedownjulienblanc

Scum like this should be permitted to make a living on the abuse of women angry

Zazzles007 Fri 07-Nov-14 21:42:03

Argh, meant 'shouldn't be permitted'.

puds11isNAUGHTYnotNAICE Fri 07-Nov-14 22:16:36

Ah fab, thanks for the link Zazz

redwarf Sat 08-Nov-14 20:02:35

maybe it will cause those that were planning to attend a chance to rethink

PuffinsAreFicticious Sat 08-Nov-14 20:36:01

Judging by the 'oh, you're all a bunch of man hating, sex hating feminazi' comments, I'm thinking they probably haven't.

Zazzles007 Sat 08-Nov-14 21:00:24

Hope so redwarf. I saw some TV footage of the 'patrons' of his talks, and they were mostly young men, under 30 in attendance. They were being heckled by people as they left the meeting. Not a good look to be filmed leaving such an event that has had such bad, bad publicity. And no, not all publicity is good publicity. JB and his company, Real Social Dynamics, will be scrambling to fix things now. They were canceled at a number of events around Australia.

Besides the link about to the petition, there is also an email address to customer support for Real Social Dynamics if anyone wants to write to complain to them at support@realsocialdynamics.com.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now