Talk

Advanced search

Madonna's selfie.

(8 Posts)
DoctorTwo Sat 22-Mar-14 14:33:18

Indie article. Anybody seen this? What do you think? I think it's marvellous, she's one of the most photographed women in the world, and for her to be seen with unshaven pits is A Big Thing imo.

TensionWheelsCoolHeels Sat 22-Mar-14 14:38:14

I did think 'good' and 'about bloody time'. It's one of those weird things to me - how on earth did we get to the point underarm hair was so taboo? Mind you, I doubt she will keep it up.

NinetyNinePercentTroll Sat 22-Mar-14 14:38:58

Didn't Julia Roberts do this in a less self promoting way about 15 years ago?

Personally, I couldn't give 2 toots about Madge's pit fluff.

TooOldForGlitter Sat 22-Mar-14 15:05:55

I think it's fake isn't it? Stuck on hair or something. If she really felt that it wasn't a big deal or was making a 'feminist statement' whatever one of those is, then it would be real hair surely?

Thecrazy88 Sat 22-Mar-14 15:19:07

I love her, I don't care if she is self promoting, it does no one any harm to see women looking normal.

Amethyst24 Sat 22-Mar-14 21:22:36

It looks fake to me. I know this isn't the point but a) she isn't a natural blonde and b) at her age it would be mostly grey, surely?

DoctorTwo Sun 23-Mar-14 07:07:13

It looked more ginger than blonde to me. Maybe that's a fault of either my eyes or my monitor. There's also the possibility she dyed it. Who'd be vain enough to dye their armpit hair? confused grin

EatKatanaZombieScum Wed 26-Mar-14 09:58:59

PJ Harvey did this in 90s (lost track of her since) but as i recall it she always had hairy armpits.

Its true though, it shouldnt be shocking should it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now