Advanced search

really pissed off

(3 Posts)
jackleen Mon 24-Feb-14 18:46:48

A man aged almost 50 who molested a schoolgirl escaped prison. The victim has waived her anonymity to condemn the sentence.

Isn't there any way to protest against overly-lenient sentences?

He also has a facebook account. Are registered sex offenders even allowed to be on facebook???

Bifauxnen Mon 24-Feb-14 20:34:36

You shouldn't post his facebook page. He hasn't posted anything since last year and you are making an easy target of the people who can be linked to his page. This looks like you're trying to incite a mob.

Maybe mumsnet should adopt the Anonymous retort - "we are not your personal army"

TheDoctrineOfSnatch Mon 24-Feb-14 22:04:52

In England and Wales you can complain to the DPP/
- is this Scot land?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now