Talk

Advanced search

'the big question'

(7 Posts)
MsUumellmahaye Sun 02-Feb-14 10:50:54

is anybody watching? i am seething. The opinion of the Magistrate! thank god she has retired. What chance do we have sad

SabrinaMulhollandJjones Sun 02-Feb-14 19:40:24

I didn't see it - what did she say?

OddBoots Sun 02-Feb-14 19:44:15

I saw it. I can't remember any word for word quotes but it was along the lines that a woman should dress modestly when out so as not to attract the attention of a would-be rapist. She believes that men and women are wired differently and men can't help being 'switched on' by shorter skirts etc.

SabrinaMulhollandJjones Sun 02-Feb-14 19:46:04

Aaaargh angry

OddBoots Sun 02-Feb-14 19:51:16

Indeed. I couldn't watch it for long, I don't usually watch but had turned on the TV for company as I'm not well, my blood pressure was raising too fast so I turned it off again.

Many other guests on the programme were arguing with her though, which is at least something.

MsUumellmahaye Mon 03-Feb-14 00:13:33

yip, only consolation was many people shot her down but she was a magistrate and did think women should dress modestly cause the men couldn't help themselves sad

TwittyMcTwitterson Tue 04-Feb-14 21:55:18

What's this in regards to? A stupid woman would say this.

On the side of the man too... They are not animals. They have self control and emotions, like us. A woman wearing nothing in the street may get looked at in a different way to a modest fully covered woman but she should still feel safe and unthreatened when doing so. She is not asking for it. From your collects only, and no other info this judge angers me greatly hmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now