Talk

Advanced search

Feminism funded by the Rockefellers to break up marriage and family

(209 Posts)
Organic100 Thu 15-Aug-13 13:56:46

For many years I always knew deep down that feminism had an agenda. It was obvious to me that it was a man hate movement, masquerading as equality. But not so long ago I discovered, from a man who use to be friends with one of the Rockefellers, that the Rockefellers funded feminism in the 1960's for the purpose of creating a battle of the sexes, to get women into work so they could be taxed, and to cause conflict between the genders. They wanted fathers out the way and wanted to make women independent. But when you think about it, many women today are dependent on the state. If many women are dependent on the state, then they're not really independent are they? What the Rockefellers wanted was to make women dependent on the state instead of their husbands. Look up on google, "How the Rockefellers re-engineered women."

Boosterseat Fri 16-Aug-13 14:35:23

I will serve it up on a silver cake stand and we can all sit around and discuss our knitting patterns.

Bluestocking Fri 16-Aug-13 15:19:57

Come back, OP, we are putting our floral tea dresses on and will be hosting a properly Surrendered tea party. Can't we tempt you?

Boosterseat Fri 16-Aug-13 15:31:45

Maybe he isn't hungry.....wink

HungryGeorge Fri 16-Aug-13 15:38:40

Oh I think he's been hungry for quite some time boosterseat ;)
He might have a curry tonight though grin

Boosterseat Fri 16-Aug-13 15:40:53

ROFL

Hes not the Messiah - hes been a very naughty boy!

HungryGeorge Fri 16-Aug-13 15:43:28

No, he's not the Messiah he thinks he is.. he fell off his pedestal quite painfully

SolidGoldBrass Fri 16-Aug-13 18:53:17

Oh, he'll be crying into his Pot Noodle about now, and contemplating a trip to one of those really horrible stinky pubs with peeling wallpaper, where all the rest of the male failures sit with pints of cheap lager in front of them, whining about how they can't get a shag/a promotion/the points taken off their driving licenses and it's All Feminists' Fault.

CaptChaos Fri 16-Aug-13 20:49:02

Yes, come back OP, the vermin have some things they want to say.

Of course, we vermin will only say it in a cultured and gentle way, because we wouldn't want to damage your delicate male sensibilities.

We will have LOTS of cake. As long as you promise not to fleck it with spittle, it's not naice.

Harrypalmer2001 Wed 08-Mar-17 19:50:58

Quite amusing comments from women here
www.google.co.uk/amp/s/jaysanalysis.com/2015/02/21/why-billionaire-oligarchs-bankroll-feminism/amp/

M0stlyBowlingHedgehog Wed 08-Mar-17 19:54:53

ZOMBIE THREAD FROM 2013!

Xenophile Thu 09-Mar-17 08:43:12

We did get a madder class of MRA twunt back in the day.

ChocChocPorridge Thu 09-Mar-17 09:07:08

It was only when I saw SGB that I realised the date..

DJBaggySmalls Thu 09-Mar-17 10:10:38

Organic100
The Rockefellers knew that empowering women would lead to a decline in marriage and strong family units. I guess they were right

So you are saying men only want a woman they can look down on? Apart from the whole 'Jews control everything in secret' agenda.

How do you explain the fact that there are more absent fathers than mothers?

DJBaggySmalls Thu 09-Mar-17 10:11:07

Dammit, I missed the zombie alert!

Deathraystare Thu 09-Mar-17 18:16:12

OP, are you sure it was the rockerfellers? I thought it was giant lizards from outer space.

Definately the giant lizards. Buggers get everywhere. Only Brexit can stop them!!!!

Xenophile Thu 09-Mar-17 18:53:39

I'm pretty sure it's George Soros now.

He seems to be behind everything that nutjobs don't like.

LateDad Thu 09-Mar-17 19:06:10

Money on Organic being from the US of A?

EmpressOfTheSpartacusOceans Thu 09-Mar-17 19:12:23

Giant biologically female lesbian separatist radfem lizards!!!!

Only nowadays they'd have to be wearing pussy hats.

BasketOfDeplorables Thu 09-Mar-17 19:12:33

Can we find him and have a reunion with the lizards?

EmpressOfTheSpartacusOceans Thu 09-Mar-17 19:15:51

Lesbian lizard from outer space

BasketOfDeplorables Thu 09-Mar-17 19:56:03

You see they're fine by me - they seem very nice.

M0stlyBowlingHedgehog Thu 09-Mar-17 20:25:36

And surely that's a lesbian lizard from outer space defending marriage! They seem very happy and stable together and in it for the long haul. Deffo no undermining by the Rockefellers there.

TheWoodlander Thu 09-Mar-17 20:34:02

Well that's a blast from the past grin Funny to see my (very) old nickname (SabrinaMulhollandJjones) taking the piss out the OP - nearly 4 years ago.

M0stlyBowlingHedgehog Thu 09-Mar-17 20:36:55

I loved that user name, Sabrina.

Actually, checking back, I see I was (under my old username) the first to make the lizards-from-outer-space gag!

Knifegrinder Thu 09-Mar-17 20:41:40

This is the only time in my five years on Mn that I have been sincerely grateful for a zombie thread revival. This is quality stuff.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now