Talk

Advanced search

Statement of obvious fact for the benefit of our goat-loving friends

(9 Posts)
LRDtheFeministDragon Tue 14-May-13 15:58:17

No, feminists do not believe all men are rapists. Feminists believe all rapists are rapists.

I've been away and not seen whatever was happening here over the past week, but I did get back to multiple messages saying that a poster with a username similar to mine was spouting rubbish. So I just wanted to take an opportunity to make the above obvious statement.

Thanks for listening to this, possibly the most boring thread you will ever read. grin

YoniTime Tue 14-May-13 16:16:18

Yeah I saw that, I guess those trolls don't have enough material to support their anti-feminism, so they invent fake feminist opinions instead. How pitiful!

I don't think it fooled any MNers. I have noticed your posts before because they're very thoughtful and obviously different from that troll's effort.

LRDtheFeministDragon Tue 14-May-13 16:49:57

Well, that's good to hear! grin

I just wanted to make clear in case anyone had seen and been upset by it. I missed the whole thing, so I hope not.

MiniTheMinx Tue 14-May-13 20:15:33

Hadn't noticed. That's not on. I think I would know something was up but haven't seen any of the posts.

I wonder if this is something else we now have to worry about.

You are never boring LRD smile

LRDtheFeministDragon Tue 14-May-13 20:32:26

Ah, I'm sure it's no big deal, it's just having not seen it I felt maybe you'd all forgive a very attention-seekery thread dissociating myself from it all!

And thanks.

I don't think it is a new thing, I remember dittany in the old days getting spammed with a troll who posted as 'dittony'. confused

lisianthus Wed 15-May-13 13:04:19

You missed the thread about how we are having celery banned?! shock oh dear. Hope you had a good break though.

LRDtheFeministDragon Wed 15-May-13 22:49:12

We're banning celery! Excellent. DH will be so pleased, once I'm done with oppressing him.

TheDoctrineOfSnatch Fri 17-May-13 09:25:07

Welcome back TheRealLRD!

LRDtheFeministDragon Fri 17-May-13 09:27:45

Thank you!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now