Talk

Advanced search

Australian priminister exposes the hypocrasy of opposition minister

(11 Posts)
JennaMoroney Tue 09-Oct-12 20:00:16

I'm not australian, but saw this on my facebook! good for her.

that abbott bloke looks like a vile tosser.

here

kim147 Tue 09-Oct-12 20:14:49

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

JennaMoroney Tue 09-Oct-12 20:34:18

yeh.... his attack on single mothers after the riots, his fuckwittery over children's benefit. somebody should research all the exampleso f his misogyny.

PanonOlympus Tue 09-Oct-12 22:51:27

Wow! Julia Gillard. Utterly electric stuff. The energy, the focus. Breathtaking.

JennaMoroney Wed 10-Oct-12 07:49:57

i know! amazing! good for her. 15 miinutes well spent watchng that. i bumping that in the hope more people will watch it. the look on your man's face. He's trying to look condescending and smug but the sneer isn't reaching his eyes. What a tosser he sounds.

ginmakesitallok Wed 10-Oct-12 08:08:35

She is fantastic - we could do with a politician or 2 like her over here

comixminx Wed 10-Oct-12 08:57:35

Watched it yesterday, all fifteen mins of it! Great stuff, indeed. Absolutely destroyed him.

sayanything Wed 10-Oct-12 09:06:05

Really great stuff, this is how we should respond to misogyny, head on.

eastendfareast Wed 10-Oct-12 09:15:28

So glad that I watched that! She delivered such a scathing attack it was inspiring!

Ciske Wed 10-Oct-12 09:20:31

Fantastic speech! It was like a boxing match with a full knock out at the end. The face of the 'leader of the opposition' was priceless.

Saw it today on FB. She's just fabulous. she was articulate, never faltered and just used his own words against him.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now