Talk

Advanced search

Tulisa

(6 Posts)
LifeOnMars2 Sun 23-Sep-12 13:12:29

I felt so embarrassed and ashamed': Tulisa reveals sex attack horror at 16 after her drink was spiked

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2207304/Tulisa-opens-sex-attack-happened-16.html#ixzz27IGjD9bb
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Not sure how to do links and apologies for the daily fail story but.... Just read this and made the mistake of reading the comments. Why am I not surprised by the rape apologists. So depressing.

FoodUnit Sun 23-Sep-12 13:28:28

So sad sad

LRDtheFeministDragon Sun 23-Sep-12 13:37:48

Oh, poor lass. I'm not going to read the Fail but that headline you quote is so sad. No one should feel embarrassed or ashamed of that.

Lottapianos Mon 24-Sep-12 09:56:02

Also can't bear to read the Fail but I read this in the Metro this morning. Poor woman - I feel very sorry for her. I really admired how she handled the whole 'sex tape' nonsense - she just brazened it out and it made it clear that she had nothing to feel ashamed about. I hope she does the same here but hopefully sharing her story will encourage other women in the same situation to recognise that what happened was wrong.

Uppercut Mon 24-Sep-12 11:05:15

"I really admired how she handled the whole 'sex tape' nonsense - she just brazened it out and it made it clear that she had nothing to feel ashamed about"

Quite. Why should she feel ashamed or stupid? The timing of both that video's release and her debut solo single 'Young' were perfect.

GothAnneGeddes Mon 24-Sep-12 17:45:27

I have to say as well that her handling of the sex tape was excellent. The remarks she got on Twitter over it were disgusting.

I think she's had a lot to deal with from a very young age. I hope she has good people in her life.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now