Talk

Advanced search

Woman sues US sex site over personal photos.

(8 Posts)
StewieGriffinsMom Wed 28-Sep-11 20:39:02

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

AlysWorld Wed 28-Sep-11 20:45:18

Interesting. It's interesting how the law keep pace with technology and the social change it causes. Seems to be starting to take it more seriously of late.

Couldn't help picking up an undercurrent of the problem being that she was on a site associated with 'vice', rather than it being about her shitty ex partner's behaviour, though. Shifting the issue away from the man's behaviour I felt.

StewieGriffinsMom Wed 28-Sep-11 20:46:41

bibbitybobbityhat Wed 28-Sep-11 20:50:15

All power to her. I really hope she succeeds too (and hope that her case and others like it will bring about a future generation of women who will not allow partners to take sexual pictures of them, for whatever reason).

Catitainahatita Wed 28-Sep-11 20:58:11

This reminds me of a case last week I posted about a woman whose partner cyberstalked her (while still in the relationship) and sent explicit photos of her to all her contacts in her address book and other such horrid behaviour. He was imprisoned. I do wish this poor woman could get this man charged and locked away.

I will find the link and post it.

StewieGriffinsMom Wed 28-Sep-11 21:03:49

Catitainahatita Wed 28-Sep-11 21:05:21

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/womens_rights/1305510-Student-stalked-by-her-boyfriend-on-line-todays-Guardian

Bibbity: I think I would prefer that these cases taught this kind of man to stop abusing their (ex) partners in such a way.

StewieGriffinsMom Thu 29-Sep-11 13:21:54

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now