Talk

Advanced search

Today's Guardian

(9 Posts)
Lambethlil Mon 12-Sep-11 19:30:48

On page 2 of Today's Guardian there is an implausible picture of Gwyneth Paltrow, advertising this feature

The interview itself is pretty vacuous but the picture! WTF?

I'm hoping someonne else can link to the pic- its either photoshopped, or she really is the most extraordinary shape I have ever seen on anyone ever. Either way what on earth is the Guardian doing?

Lambethlil Mon 12-Sep-11 19:32:51

Bugger, that doesn't work.

I can't find the image and the feature itself is boring, nothing to surprise anyone, but the picture of GP on P2 of today's Guardian is really disturbing- I'm surprised they published it.

Maisiethemorningsidecat Mon 12-Sep-11 19:33:03

Lamb, the link is dead smile

jellybeans208 Mon 12-Sep-11 19:37:58

Cant find the image but watched the video she is in great shape. I think she has a very healthy lovely figure in all the pics I see of her

Grandhighpoohba Mon 12-Sep-11 19:42:14

Have the paper here. yes, very bad photoshopping, but the outfit makes it look worse.

Lambethlil Mon 12-Sep-11 20:00:23

I've put a picture on my profile.

But its horizontal and looks like she's planking.

blush
I'll get me 'at.

GothAnneGeddes Mon 12-Sep-11 20:19:29

Her shoulder looks bigger then her thighs (yes, plural).

Why do they even bother pretending this is realistic. They might as well give everyone stripey blue skin and green hair and have done with it.

Lambethlil Mon 12-Sep-11 20:28:46

Even if it is a non photoshopped Picture what the fuck is the Guardian doing printing it?

I have teenaged daughters and DON'T have Women's magazines in the house to protect them from this sort of image.

Cheers Guardian.

jellybeans208 Mon 12-Sep-11 21:06:02

I personally dont think she looks too skinny there

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now