Talk

Advanced search

Finally a hip hop rap video/song we can like!!!

(9 Posts)
ThePosieParker Sun 21-Aug-11 09:26:57

here the words are so lovely.

AliceWyrld Sun 21-Aug-11 09:56:32

I'm afraid I hear a man trying to stop a woman from leaving his cos he 'needs' her even though he's not the best. And that being a 'man' means fighting and 'looking after' women.

These are great though grin

DontCallMeFrothyDragon Sun 21-Aug-11 11:27:19

I'm with Alice on this one. Check out The King Blues - 5 Bottles Of Shampoo if you get the chance

ThePosieParker Sun 21-Aug-11 14:25:44

Oh....shit, really I thought it was saying how much he loved her.

DontCallMeFrothyDragon Sun 21-Aug-11 14:51:59

Nope, "Don't Go"... He's pleading her to stay, as she's made her decision to leave.

ThePosieParker Sun 21-Aug-11 14:59:26

fingers in ears.....

it's nice!! He talks about respecting her, loving her, only wanting to be with her...the rest is only a chorus.

bugger bugger bugger.

ThePosieParker Sun 21-Aug-11 15:07:50

Although just heard Ntwats reference Chris Brown in their song...along the lines of we all make mistakes and feel down....blah blah Chris Brown.

DontCallMeFrothyDragon Sun 21-Aug-11 17:47:19

NTwats? I assume you mean the band with the x Factor Judge that's not Gary Barlow in it? I have no respect for anyone who chooses to associate themselves with Chris "Oh why can't I get a number 1 album" Brown (unless it's Andy Levy style). Anyone who excuses his actions by working with him, or referencing him to create a song, deserves fucking shooting.

Cocks.

CognitiveDissident Wed 24-Aug-11 10:33:55

posie

Try Mind Sex

In fact, try anything by Dead Prez, it's all good. Anti-capitalist, vegan, social justice, Pan-africanism...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now