Talk

Advanced search

Sorry!

(13 Posts)
MrsRiarchy Thu 04-Aug-11 13:46:27

Oh dear, I really have to apologise for Pat. He's been a very naughty boy. I told him he had to stay in his bedroom until he finished his homework but he sneaked out again I see.

Apologies once again, I see he's being larking around on lots of your threads here and making a right mess. No pudding for Pat tonight. Straight to bed it is.

sparky680 Thu 04-Aug-11 14:27:52

oh do fuck off you crank.

LRDTheFeministDragon Thu 04-Aug-11 14:53:49

'Straight to bed it is'.

Are you Yoda?

KRIKRI Thu 04-Aug-11 15:01:10

Lord almighty, the short, hairy, smelly Scandanavian dudes are out in force at the moment. Is it a full moon or something?

TheRealMBJ Thu 04-Aug-11 16:08:53

biscuit

HerdOfTinyElephants Thu 04-Aug-11 16:12:07

I assume this is a MN taking the piss out of Pat, rather than an accomplice. So "fuck off" seems a little harsh...

I could be wrong, but the lack of incoherent ranting or tinfoil hats suggests not.

StewieGriffinsMom Thu 04-Aug-11 17:42:34

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

TimeWasting Thu 04-Aug-11 18:06:34

Has someone's husband or son has logged onto MN to piss us about? shock

I hope she's given him a good talking to and an extensive reading list.

HerdOfTinyElephants Thu 04-Aug-11 18:10:41

I assume Pat is an emissary from the MumsnetSucks group. Either that or there are two separate groups of incoherent misogynist fuckwits trolling us, which would be tiresome. Biologically I assume he's someone's son; I can't imagine he can be anyone's husband.

TimeWasting Thu 04-Aug-11 18:14:43

Or hopefully not for very much longer.

DontCallMePeanut Thu 04-Aug-11 20:08:47

I'd hope to high heaven he's not anyone's father... hmm

MrsRiarchy Thu 04-Aug-11 22:54:13

Sorry (properly). Joke misfired, was really not intended to upset. Herdoftinyelephants got it, was taking p out of troll but misjudged and feel very bad. Sorry again, will ask MN to pull thread.sad

giyadas Thu 04-Aug-11 23:06:43

'scuse me, MrsPatsMum? there's still privilege vomit left on a coupla threads. Sort your kid out.
<tattle>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now