(81 Posts)
TheRealMBJ Sat 16-Jul-11 19:47:26

Fucking Hell shock

Petalouda Sat 16-Jul-11 19:52:26

what the piss?

"when rape is a gift"

vom

snowmama Sat 16-Jul-11 19:52:48

Oh my days. Didn't get past 'when rape is a gift'...felt physically sick and couldnt read anymore.

floyjoy Sat 16-Jul-11 19:54:05

I like this testimonial:

"Enter Taken In Hand. We had been experimenting a little with erotic spanking and I was starting to realize the feelings that his being dominant in the bedroom were provoking in me. It made me think of how he had been in the early years of our relationship and how our dynamic had changed so much since then. I knew he had it in him to be head of the household because he had exhibited head of the household behavior when we were first married and just seemed so much more confident at that time. I realized that we had been in a bad vicious cycle. My taking on the leadership role made him feel less valued. That made his self confidence go down and he felt less capable of stepping up at home and at work. He didn’t really feel needed. And my being the leader made me feel like I had the weight of our lives on my shoulders and that I was the only one I could trust to captain our ship."

shock
Thanks for the link!

TheRealMBJ Sat 16-Jul-11 19:54:16

I am speechless tbh.

floyjoy Sat 16-Jul-11 19:54:28

Oh, you couldn't make it up. (Or could you?)

DirtyMartini Sat 16-Jul-11 19:54:48

Ugh. Ugh ugh ugh.

ZZZenAgain Sat 16-Jul-11 19:54:57

fromthe section entitled the Resistant Woman: "If a girl is submissive, obedient and docile, she's probably not strong enough to withstand what I'm going to do to her. It's part of my particular brand of masculinity to be physically and mentally tough and challenging so in general I'm not attracted to girls like that. If a girl won't enjoy the rough and tumble, the physicality, the violent love and verbal jousting they'd get from me we won't have the compatibility. If she will, we might have a future."

??????

I cannot bring myself to look at the section : "The Gift of Rape". I just don't want to know

DirtyMartini Sat 16-Jul-11 19:55:27

"head of the household behaviour" hmm

TheRealMBJ Sat 16-Jul-11 19:56:54

I haven't read further than the opening page. I feel sick.

HerBeX Sat 16-Jul-11 19:59:17

God ZZZZ that man sounds like a real psycho. He's only interested in confident, strong women so that he can wreck them. Yuk.

floyjoy Sat 16-Jul-11 19:59:29

I don't want to make you feel sick but, from Edwina G, about sex:

Now I don't worry whether he's working up to it and what time is it, or worry if we're going to do it we should get started or we'll be tired tomorrow. If he wants it, he wants it, and he'll say "come here." I don't have to think or worry. It's very relaxing. And let's face it, it doesn't take years to get the thing done. If it's late, he typically isn't wanting something extended. Short and sweet. And I always feel happy and loved and secure and drowsy afterwards. Nice.

One thing I notice, and that delights me no end, is that he's always touching me now. When we're out he's holding my belt loop or stroking my back, at home he's smacking my butt as he passes or pulling me into a big kiss. He's obviously got a feeling of ownership that he hadn't before. His wife. I love that, it simply melts me. And it arouses me. I find that it takes him about 10 seconds to get me fully engaged now, and none of that time is spent discussing or worrying whether I'm tired or whatever, or making passive verbal approaches (because he was trying to be sensitive, and also feared rejection).

ThePathanKhansWoman Sat 16-Jul-11 20:01:55

Surely this dangerous shite is encouraging hate crimes.WTF? Totally shocking.

HerBeX Sat 16-Jul-11 20:03:01

It's a gift for abusers isn't it.

TheRealMBJ Sat 16-Jul-11 20:03:42

He's obviously got a feeling of ownership that he hadn't before.

Words fail me

EauRouge Sat 16-Jul-11 20:07:12

I am still in shock about this. I really hope it's just some kind of incredibly sick joke.

ThePathanKhansWoman Sat 16-Jul-11 20:07:22

I thought it was some horrible wind-up, dangerous, really dangerous site.

storytopper Sat 16-Jul-11 20:11:54

The site dates from 2003 and I don't think anything new has been added since 2006 - the last time the stats were updated was 2006. Hopefully the site owner has seen the light (or died).

DirtyMartini Sat 16-Jul-11 20:13:10

lol at died. That is actually a comforting notion

TheRealMBJ Sat 16-Jul-11 20:14:41

Hopefully hit over the head with a cast iron frying pan by his 'strong, mentally tough, and challenging' wife.

DontCallMePeanut Sat 16-Jul-11 20:18:57

This is a joke, right? sad

SinicalSal Sat 16-Jul-11 20:21:20

Maybe he was murdered.

TheRealMBJ Sat 16-Jul-11 20:22:11

I don't think it is Peanut. sad

Here

ZZZenAgain Sat 16-Jul-11 20:45:59

....punishment spankings, maintenance spankings and submission exercises, such as kneeling silently at the foot of the male.

DontCallMePeanut Sat 16-Jul-11 21:44:39

"Too educated for my own good"... Wow, take it for granted, why don't you? Up until 100 (ish) years ago, a degree wasn't an option for us women...

"I learned, through these relationships, that pain has one purpose for me – as punishment for misbehaviour. " Yup nothing like a regular beating from your DP hmm

Doesn't happen often, but I'm lost for words...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now