PrinceHumperdink Fri 24-Jun-11 13:49:50

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

swallowedAfly Fri 24-Jun-11 13:50:55

Message withdrawn

PrinceHumperdink Fri 24-Jun-11 13:51:49

sunshineandbooks Fri 24-Jun-11 13:51:53

Thanks PH

Glad to hear your DS is better SaF. Bet the cat is pretty damn pleased that you didn't go for him with the castration secateurs... grin

swallowedAfly Fri 24-Jun-11 13:53:05

Message withdrawn

swallowedAfly Fri 24-Jun-11 13:53:56

Message withdrawn

Prolesworth Fri 24-Jun-11 13:54:05

Message withdrawn

PrinceHumperdink Fri 24-Jun-11 13:54:58

StewieGriffinsMom Fri 24-Jun-11 14:00:13

LilBB Fri 24-Jun-11 14:04:01

Hello!!! I have been lurking for a while with the occasional post. I have hyperemesis and spend a lot of time in bed so started posting quite a bit now. I got bored of daytime tv.

swallowedAfly Fri 24-Jun-11 14:06:14

Message withdrawn

LilBB Fri 24-Jun-11 14:11:00

Yes it involves being sick a lot. I've been to hospital once to be re-hydrated and now I'm on tablets that make me a zombie. I have to send DD to a childminder still which I feel so guilty about.

Mouseface Fri 24-Jun-11 14:16:17

Afternoon smile

Nemo hasd finally given in and fallen asleep with the aid of Phenergan after some cuddles wink

This new passport lark sound like a nightmare.

Saf - do you have any workmen there today or are you getting a well deserved day off?

Mouseface Fri 24-Jun-11 14:17:46

Oh lilBB sad that must be awful for you.

Oh LilBB I feel for you. As someone who went through 9 months of nausea with my last pregnancy and at 5 months now - still going strong, you have my sympathies (I don't have hyperemesis - mainly just nausea). When are you due?

LilBB Fri 24-Jun-11 14:32:20

In January!! I had sickness with dd that cleared up at 12 weeks but not this bad. I'm hoping it eases at 12 weeks though. I can assure the makers of moisturisers that the secret to hydrated skin is drinking water. My hands, legs and feet look like the before pictures for one of those weird foot skin shaver thingys.

Riveninside Fri 24-Jun-11 15:13:17

Can i join? <shy>

loiner45 Fri 24-Jun-11 15:16:05

popping in to mark my spot

bean bag <check> cup of tea <check> nice spot leaning against the wall <check>

hi all - I'm not really here, i'm busy marking <I hate marking, hate it hate hate it>

LilBB Fri 24-Jun-11 15:35:44

This forum has made me find it really difficult to watch ad breaks without by blood pressure going up!

Zwitterion Fri 24-Jun-11 15:38:24

Hello hello

Can I join in please? Been waiting for the new thread to start....

I've posted here in the past under a different name, keen to get going again.

blackcurrants Fri 24-Jun-11 15:43:23

I have to say, I think I'd be crap at a commune. I like my space, and I like living with DH so we can play xbox together when DS is asleep. But I'm REALLY good at village life [ain't from round 'ere emoticon] and so perhaps we could have a hut on the grounds of your commune? I would be too ashamed if any of you saw our kitchen (heh, or any other room) BUT a big village hall type space would be dandy. I'm good at keeping shared space clean. I just want my own space to be a pig in. But I need raise my DS 9and his future sibling) near this amazing place with all these amazing women and feminist vibes! smile I can cook, teach adults, play with babies knit and paint houses. Uh, and skin a deer. DH can cook, sew (really well) and teach secondary age kids, play with babies, and we can both sing and play badly, for general entertainment.

[polishes up commune/village friendly skills]

SmellsLikeTeenStrop Fri 24-Jun-11 15:45:30

Urgh, I've been wondering why we've received so few replies for DD2s birthday party, today I think I've found out. Two parents are holding some sort of big fancy dress joint party for their young'uns and it's on the same day/same time as DD2s. I don't know what to do.

PrinceHumperdink Fri 24-Jun-11 15:46:34

SmellsLikeTeenStrop Fri 24-Jun-11 15:46:56

I should probably introduce myself before starting a post to moan and wail. Hi, I mostly lurk and occasionally, trying to post more because I like this community and I'm learning a huge amount just from reading.

sunshineandbooks Fri 24-Jun-11 15:54:44

Hi everyone.

LilBB you poor thing. sad I had horrible morning sickness that ruined my life for about 6 weeks and that was bad enough! Doesn't compare to hyperemesis. Lots and lots of sympathy to you.

dittany thank you for the Marilyn Waring film again. I have actually managed to sneak it on to a thread in In The News. shock

This thread is not accepting new messages.