Talk

Advanced search

Marks and Spencer support new 'Hooters' in Bristol cont....

(16 Posts)
PrettyGirlRock Sat 18-Jun-11 10:09:38

I know this was in September 2010 but I can't help my self but laugh so hard I cry... which Hooters are you ladys going to that does wet T-shirts stuff and lap dances???? Why don't you educate yourself before you make such accusations.
I am currently applying for a job at Hooters and they do not do any of that because they hire girls that are 17 ( legally still children ) also children of all ages can eat at the restaurants ... If Hooters was so sexual wouldn't it be restricted to 18 years of age and older (by law the would have to)??? Pretty much all it is, is pretty girls with boobs in orange shorts, white tang tops and white sneakers with their lil pouches serving people food instead of your conservative waitresses....

sunshineandbooks Sat 18-Jun-11 10:15:01

hmm and biscuit

You really are going to have to try a LOT harder than that to get a rise.

<yawn> emoticon needed>

StewieGriffinsMom Sat 18-Jun-11 13:37:50

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

TheCrackFox Sat 18-Jun-11 13:48:53

Is this some kind of wank fodder?

I assume that you really are a man aged about 40 not a pert teenager?

sakura Sat 18-Jun-11 15:03:00

LOL TheCrackFOx

sakura Sat 18-Jun-11 15:03:33

what's that about a child SGM?

StewieGriffinsMom Sat 18-Jun-11 15:11:18

sakura Sat 18-Jun-11 15:12:39

thanks shock

What utter morons

AliceWhirled Sat 18-Jun-11 16:34:14

In between your laughing and application filling, have a little look round at the reality rather than believing what Hooters are telling you. I'm sure they tell you what you have just told us. Before you get in too deep, do a little bit more research.

PrinceHumperdink Sat 18-Jun-11 21:07:50

PrettyGirlRock Tue 21-Jun-11 03:43:39

Actually I do a lot of research before I put myself in that position... And I am pretty sure I don't have a Penis and I am pretty sure i am not 40.. I am female. And an inappropriate accident at ONE of their restaurants that does not make all of them bad.. It's like saying one black man committed a crime so now all black people should be convicted.

celadon Tue 21-Jun-11 08:10:01

MrsClown Tue 21-Jun-11 11:06:20

PrettyGirlRock, I didnt think you were male and 40! I could tell you were a young lady without much experience of life.

mapleleef Tue 21-Jun-11 20:12:40

@PrettyGirlRock so doesn't it strike you as sexist that a so-called family restaurant only hires waitresses but not waiters? Waitresses that will be young and look good in shorts and T-shirts?? Won't you be offended if they're not the least bit interested in whether you have any experience at waitressing or are efficient at the job? Won't you be fed up if they sack you for putting on or losing weight because they only care about your looks?

What will happen if you become pregnant PrettyGirlRock? Will they pay maternity leave, still employ you through your pregnancy, have the door open for you when you return, with your new post-baby figure?

Gingefringe Wed 22-Jun-11 13:35:34

Sorry, dont understand your post at all - it is all rather garbled. What's the point you're trying to make?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now