Nipple worries!!

(6 Posts)
MrsDukeOfHastings Mon 08-Mar-21 16:52:08

Sorry if this is TMI, recently my left breast has been soooo itchy, I've never had this before and I just thought maybe I'd shaved too much (yes I shave my nipples 🙈)

Anyway, this had carried on now and there is a sort of scaly feel to my darker nipple area, and its starting to be a bit sore, its like a heavy dull pain. This breast defo seems to be a bit bigger than the other one but I'm not sure if its because I've been paying it more attention iykwim?

Its been so unbearable today that at work its all I've focused on and its really sore now. It feels like my nipple is blocked if that makes sense? I haven't noticed any diacharge. I thought I felt a lump last week but I cant be sure and I've not really felt it since.

Plus I have little bumps naturally around my nipples, so noticing if I have orange peel skin is quite difficult, however I have noticed a small whitish looking bump and that seems to be quite firm and sore.

Basically I'm starting to get worried and I am waiting for my GP to give me an appointment, I just was wondering if anyone had these exact symptoms and it wasn't Pagets or cancer and was it just excema, because I'm driving myself insane with DR Google....

OP’s posts: |
NormallyTea Mon 08-Mar-21 16:57:00

Sorry you’re going through this. I’d step away from Google. You’ll frighten yourself silly! It is what it is but make sure you get that GP apt.

MrsDukeOfHastings Mon 08-Mar-21 19:52:37

@NormallyTea thank you, and I know! Its as though I've convinced myself. Although I would obviously be relieved if its nothing, I think I will feel rather silly as I've worked up such a panic about it!

NormallyTea Mon 08-Mar-21 20:39:03

Don’t feel silly! I think people always think the worst when it’s anything to do with breasts. What with that and Dr Google!

MrsDukeOfHastings Mon 08-Mar-21 20:45:22

I hope I do feel silly, thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it.

NormallyTea Mon 08-Mar-21 21:42:24

It’s horrible worrying about these things on your own. When’s your appointment? How are they going to deal with that over Zoom grin. Let us Knowhow you get on.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in