Yeast infection

(2 Posts)
Dontforgetyourbrolly Tue 23-Feb-21 08:12:29

I believe you can buy a testing kit from the chemist and treat it very easily with over the counter creams ,pessaries or oral tablet . No need to call the go unless these things dont work . Pop to your local pharmacy

user1489870574 Tue 23-Feb-21 08:10:20

How do I know if I have a yeast infection should I ring the doctors ????

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in