Laparoscopy, no endometriosis

(3 Posts)
StartingAgainat31 Wed 16-Dec-20 18:27:59

So after 15 years of period issues, including long heavy periods, spotting between periods. Pelvic pain throughout the month. Pain going for a wee and poo before periods, ovarian cyst. I get numbness down my legs. During my period I can fill a mooncup repeatedly in an hour.

I've been told today that I don't have endometriosis and that I'm discharged from their care and if I have any more pain to go back to my gp.

Nothing else. No further exploration, nothing, just be on your way. I'm absolutely gutted. Does anyone have any advice?

OP’s posts: |
Undies1990 Wed 16-Dec-20 18:36:25

Go back to your GP and keep going back to your GP (that's if you can get a bloody (no pun intended!) appointment!). Don't give up - it sounds like you might need a hydrothermal ablation if you don't plan on having any children in the future. I had this done; absolutely solved my heavy bleeding and other issues literally overnight. Good luck, don't give up.

StartingAgainat31 Wed 16-Dec-20 18:57:47

@undies1990. I'm only 31, and although I have a daughter I had hoped for more despite separating from my husband this year.

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in