Moving and popping sensation

(8 Posts)
mummatoapreemie Sun 06-Dec-20 19:14:10

Hello,
I had my son 13 months ago I have endometriosis and a lot of chronic pain due to this.
The last month my stomach has swelled a lot and is very hard. I am now feeling a popping and fluttering sensation in my pelvic Region has anyone experienced anything like this?
Thanks
X

OP’s posts: |
Osteomancer Sun 06-Dec-20 19:20:56

probably wind?

LethargicLumpOfLockdownLard Sun 06-Dec-20 19:21:57

I'll ask the obvious question then. Any chance you may be pregnant?

mummatoapreemie Sun 06-Dec-20 19:29:56

I haven't really had a proper period since July I'm on the pill though and I have taken a pregnancy test that was negative. So don't think so.

CrazyPineapple Sun 06-Dec-20 20:29:42

You suspected pregnancy in April, took a test last month that was positive, saying you'd go to the doctor. How did you get on? Didn't they do a blood test then? I'm a bit confused...

BigBadVoodooHat Sun 06-Dec-20 21:08:46

What did the doctor say a couple of weeks back, when you had positive pregnancy tests and missed periods?

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/conception/a4080095-positive?msgid=101782238#101782238

mummatoapreemie Sun 06-Dec-20 23:08:34

I've been to gyne since then and they said my periods will be a bit up and down and because I've had bleeding they said it's probably normal. I was meant to have a scan the week after for my endometriosis but it got cancelled I now have a scan in January. I don't think I am pregnant. Because I'm sure I'd have other symptoms. I'm going to the doctors tomorrow and talking about everything again.

mummatoapreemie Sun 06-Dec-20 23:10:16

Also I retested and it was negative. X

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in