What's the bleeding?

(7 Posts)
randomuser101 Mon 02-Nov-20 22:24:23

Hi everyone not sure if this is normal or not but I finished my period around 2 weeks ago (maybe less) i am on the pill to regulate them as I am not regular and obviously protection.
tonight I had severe nausea and felt like was going to be sick now bleeding dark blood with clots and stomach cramps, I have never gotten my period while on the pill before, is this normal?

OP’s posts: |
gamerchick Mon 02-Nov-20 22:27:20

Have you taken a pregnancy test?

randomuser101 Mon 02-Nov-20 22:41:18

I take a pregnancy test once a week last time being today and they all came back negative

But the nausea sickness I felt today was similar to the sickness I felt with my 1st and last pregnancy that's why I took the test to make sure

randomuser101 Tue 03-Nov-20 09:18:36

The pain has gotten worse today still bleeding

Could it be stress induced?

Tia x

gamerchick Tue 03-Nov-20 09:24:23

If you have enough hcg to give you pregnancy symptoms then you would get a positive test

Personally I'd make an appointment at the GUM clinic for a check up. It's their area of expertise.

Coffeeandaride Tue 03-Nov-20 09:27:50

Did you miss a pill or have a gastro bug in last couple days?

Is this a new pill? Women can get mid cycle bleed on pill but usually it’s from first month/first couple months.

mscongeniality Tue 03-Nov-20 09:29:20

You could have had an ovarian cyst burst, keep an eye on the bleeding and perhaps ring your GP for advice.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in