Best cream for awful bags under eyes !!

(8 Posts)
Willowmartha1 Sat 18-Apr-20 22:17:27

I need something for my eyebags that is reasonably priced and effective any suggestions ?!

OP’s posts: |
CottonEaster Sat 18-Apr-20 22:21:31

Nothing to suggest, I read this title, saw no responses so clicked on the next (but my fat fingers missed) which was: when did you start to think you looked old or some such! I am that far along: old and baggy, so have no gems for you 😁☹😭, but loads of sympathy.

DailyMailcanfuckthefuckoff Sat 18-Apr-20 22:27:58

Not a cream, but I've found The Ordinary's caffeine serum really helpful with my eyebags! It reduces puffiness effectively, and it's definitely helpful with purple colour. I put a little on both morning and evening and it's worked wonders for me, my under-eyes are now skin-coloured grin. I have pretty bad puffiness in the mornings, and also use some reusable gel patches that I keep in the fridge and press around my eye area for about 20 seconds. Another good trick is to keep a spoon in the freezer and use that for puffiness!

Willowmartha1 Sun 19-Apr-20 17:36:29

Thanks for the tips I have ordered some of the ordinary caffeine one very good price !!

DailyMailcanfuckthefuckoff Mon 20-Apr-20 14:28:58

The Ordinary is fab! It's a bit late to tell you now, but I also really like their Vitamin C moisturiser, and I use their niacinamide (sp?) solution for my oily skin. It clears up any monthly zits rapidly. If you're considering other things for your skincare, they have lots of good stuff. I hope you get on well with the caffeine solution smile

Willowmartha1 Tue 21-Apr-20 13:55:22

Ooh thanks !! My eye cream has just arrived can't wait to try !!

Eaudeunaturale Thu 23-Apr-20 13:05:40

Not helpful in the current climate but I find when I’m eating healthier and less sugar that my dark circles reduce.
I also like the caffeine serum from the ordinary smile

RJnomore1 Thu 23-Apr-20 13:06:58

Preparation H

Yes in serious

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in