Spotting

(2 Posts)
surprise1987 Sat 22-Feb-20 11:21:59

Hi, can anyone help, I'm around 9 weeks pregnant and have had some bleeding / spotting since yesterday afternoon.
The blood is apparent when I wipe myself and is a brownish colour. It's not enough to need a sanitary towel. I've contacted NHS but waiting on someone calling back. Has anyone else experienced this who could give me some advice? Thanks in advance x

OP’s posts: |
HebeMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 24-Feb-20 10:19:54

Hi OP! We just wanted to bump this for you in case you were still looking for advice? Hopefully you've heard back from the NHS now anyway. Do let us know how you're getting on.

We do have this page on bleeding in pregnancy which has some advice on it.

Generally the best advice is to try not to worry (easier said than done, we know) and remember that bleeding in pregnancy is very common and can happen for lots of reasons, and it isn't always a sign of something 'bad'.

We hope you've had some professional support now and all is going well anyway. Hopefully others who've experienced the same will be along soon. If you'd like us to move this to our pregnancy board where you might get a few more responses just let us know.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in