Please help

(4 Posts)
samz899 Fri 21-Feb-20 11:00:01

I had my first baby 7 months ago, is forceps..it was very traumatic to say the least. It took me 3 months to fully recover but the past few months I've been experiencing lower abdominal pain, I feel like it's my womb. The pain usually starts early in the morning when I'm getting out of bed and then fades away during the day, it's something similar to period cramps because my back also hurts too. I haven't been to the gap yet since they haven't been helpful throughout my recovery, to be honest I think I've had more support here! I would really appreciate it if you could give me some useful advice. Maybe home remedies you can recommend? X

OP’s posts: |
samz899 Fri 21-Feb-20 11:02:39

I had my first baby 7 months ago, by forceps..it was very traumatic to say the least. It took me 3 months to fully recover but the past few months I've been experiencing lower abdominal pain, I feel like it's my womb. The pain usually starts early in the morning when I'm getting out of bed and then fades away during the day, it's something similar to period cramps because my back also hurts too. I haven't been to the gp yet since they haven't been helpful throughout my recovery, to be honest I think I've had more support here! I would really appreciate it if you could give me some useful advice. Maybe home remedies you can recommend? X

sar302 Fri 21-Feb-20 11:17:27

Sorry to hear your GP hasn't been helpful, but it will be hard / impossible for people on the internet to tell you what's going on - you probably really need a physical exam.

Do you have the money to access a private GP, or woman's health physio? Or do you have someone you trust to take to a GP appt and help you advocate for yourself?

Unfortunately many women suffer issues after birth and it is frequently not taken seriously. You have to really push for the support you need.

samz899 Fri 21-Feb-20 16:39:46

Thank you @sar302 I'll book an appt with the gp and see what they say

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in