What is going on

(3 Posts)
LHMBF Thu 06-Feb-20 19:36:36

I had a baby on 13th December. Lochia lasted about 3 weeks. Had a couple of weeks of nothing. Then a week of brown discharge. Last week had some fresh red bleeding so thought it was my period starting back. But then it stopped and ever since I've had pink spotting on and off, bloody discharge and lots of ewcm. I'm hot all the time, nauseous, bloated, headache, extremely anxious and my depression has worsened, mood all over the place. I have IBS and that is all over the place and I'm extremely tired. I have an underactive thyroid and my thyroxine was increased during the pregnancy. Had it tested a couple of weeks ago and they said my thyroid function was abnormal and dose was too high now so to go back down to the dose I was on before they increased it.
The sweating and spotting is making me worried I'm going through menopause early but I'm also terrified I have cervical cancer, my last smear was abnormal and last February I had a colposcopy and they took a biopsy which came back as low grade changes which they said should go back to normal on their own. Spoke to two different dr's recently and they have booked a smear but it's not until March, and also another blood test to check thyroid again.
All I can think about is what if I have cancer, what if I'm in menopause already.

OP’s posts: |
lljkk Thu 06-Feb-20 20:31:23

I had hot flushes after one or 2 of my babies. I can't answer to rest, but it was a hormonal thing for me (I reckon). Funny I'm in my 50s now & never get HF.

Are you breastfeeding?

LHMBF Thu 06-Feb-20 22:08:29

Thank you for replying, I'm both breastfeeding and formula feeding because I'm not making too much milk

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in