Sharp sudden clitoris pain

(3 Posts)
Newmummytwobe Sun 07-Jul-19 22:14:43

Hi
Was wondering if any one could relate
Im currently 8 months and a few days pregnant im very active every day i love to walk alot and for the past few weeks now i have exspirenced a sudden sharp sensitive pain in my clitoris that last a second or so it started off once or twice a day then the past Two days i get it if i walk at my normal pace and i can stop it from really hurting by hunching forwards and walking really slowly but walking slowly is really frustrating and so is the sudden pain ! I did google it and read up on clitorodynia but it keeps mentioning cevere pain that last longer but Mine is just sudden pain that last a second ?
Can any one relate and please tell me im not the only one and that is will go away and i dont have to be house bound ! Lol

OP’s posts: |
Shouldbedoing Sun 07-Jul-19 22:20:41

I think yours will be related to Pelvic Girdle Pain PGP or Symphesis Pubis DysfunctionSPD. Both usually disappear after birth. Pulling your tummy muscles in as you walk can help - supports your core. Lots of advice available on tinterweb about PGP and SPD and how not to exacerbate it.

MyNameIsCharlesII Sun 07-Jul-19 22:36:31

Could you have a tiny hair stuck under the hood?

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in