Page 2 | Pre cycle bleeding? Advice or other experiences?

(26 Posts)
Dollymix123 Sun 10-Feb-19 14:54:35

Hello wondered if anyone had similar experience.

My periods have always been regular.
I always ovulated at the same time each month. I know this as I feel cramps and then have eycm.

The last 10 months I have felt like I have been ovulating multiple times in the month. I feel the cramps and the eycm.
My periods have also got heavier and lasted longer.

The last 3 months I have bled constantly.
I have known when it has been my period. And when it has not. As when it is not it calms down, to light spotting. Then I will flood and pass clots. The size of my thumb. I am also experiencing a different type of pain.
My period is just as heavy and the same pain. But seems to last longer.

I went to the doctor 4 weeks after this started. I was referred and am still waiting for this appointment.
I had enough last week and managed to get them to check me for an infection. Which came back clear.

I'm worried. And I usually don't get upset about much. But the clots and flooding...
I was in the shop today and I had only had light spotting... Then felt like I peed myself. I then realised that I had bled through my jeans. And when I got home another large clot. My period isn't due for another 2 weeks. This has happened several times including at work. So I will need to be wearing pads all the time until I work out why my body is doing this.

OP’s posts: |
Dollymix123 Thu 28-Feb-19 20:22:38

My husband is looking into this now. As he's concerned with the time it is taking.
Diagnosis for peace of mind.

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in