Endometriosis support

(3 Posts)
Perpetualstateofchaos Fri 21-Sep-18 22:22:49

So many have end I thought I'd start a thread with the aim of supporting and giving advice to each other as necessary.
A bit about me: I was diagnosed with endo at 18. I've had 2 laporoscopies and 1 round of zoladex treatment. I have just had to start a 3 month course of combined pill to try and relieve symptoms from the latest bout despite ttc. I hate it I'm between and a rock and a hard place knowing I need to do something to help the pain and try. Realistically I know this is the best course of action for both but it doesn't make it any easier.

Please share your tales and let us support each other.

OP’s posts: |
Winkybum Wed 26-Sep-18 21:59:12

I'm here and suffering. Not very good at typing on this phone so can't do full story. Latest symptoms have me fear I am suffering with diagphragmatic endometriosis now. Waiting for lap at moment but these chest pains have started since my last consultant appointment and Im just hoping they will listen to me and take a good look at diagphram when they open me up.

Perpetualstateofchaos Tue 02-Oct-18 21:32:50

Hi Winky sorry for the delay this have been manic at home. I hope your lap goes well.
I've been told they are unlikely to operate again as I had scar tissue on my bowel previously. I had a last attempt at ttc before starting the pill and it has massively backfired on me.

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in