Talk

Advanced search

Heavy period.... forgetfulness....linked??

(6 Posts)
squirrelnutkins1 Thu 21-Jun-18 18:21:05

I've come on my period today, quite heavy and I've felt like I can't function properly!! A few things have happened but the worst was that I couldn't remember how to get the pound out the trolley when I'd done my shopping ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ normally I just get really tired when I'm on but this was another level today. Has anyone else experienced this before?????

Roguexx Thu 21-Jun-18 20:18:10

Every month.....i feel your pain.
I also get frustrated very quickly with every little thing....like why my coffee pot won't fit in the milk bit in the fridge

squirrelnutkins1 Thu 21-Jun-18 21:31:49

@Roguexx oh dear!! ๐Ÿ™ˆ it's not good is it!! Worried me a bit today as I felt so absent minded. I think I'm also going to get my first ever driving penalty, ended up in a bus lane on a local road I've never even thought of going down before ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Roguexx Thu 21-Jun-18 21:37:51

lol, you get used to it, my 4 year old is used to it, she calls it mummys sillys.
fingers crossed on not getting a ticket / fine.
hopefully it wont be a regular thing for you. mine started with the usual absent mindedness, ie glasses on my head and i couldnt find them, sometimes i get so confused that i think im asleep, or i search my house looking for my daughter but shes at school, but half way through looking i forget what im looking for.

squirrelnutkins1 Thu 21-Jun-18 22:14:43

@Roguexx ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ oh dear, will keep an eye on it then. I love that you think you're asleep ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ด how long does it normally last?

Roguexx Thu 21-Jun-18 22:32:42

A couple days. Usually only 1 day is bad.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now ยป

Already registered? Log in with: