Talk

Advanced search

Heavy period.... forgetfulness....linked??

(6 Posts)
squirrelnutkins1 Thu 21-Jun-18 18:21:05

I've come on my period today, quite heavy and I've felt like I can't function properly!! A few things have happened but the worst was that I couldn't remember how to get the pound out the trolley when I'd done my shopping 🙈🙈🙈 normally I just get really tired when I'm on but this was another level today. Has anyone else experienced this before?????

Roguexx Thu 21-Jun-18 20:18:10

Every month.....i feel your pain.
I also get frustrated very quickly with every little thing....like why my coffee pot won't fit in the milk bit in the fridge

squirrelnutkins1 Thu 21-Jun-18 21:31:49

@Roguexx oh dear!! 🙈 it's not good is it!! Worried me a bit today as I felt so absent minded. I think I'm also going to get my first ever driving penalty, ended up in a bus lane on a local road I've never even thought of going down before 🙈

Roguexx Thu 21-Jun-18 21:37:51

lol, you get used to it, my 4 year old is used to it, she calls it mummys sillys.
fingers crossed on not getting a ticket / fine.
hopefully it wont be a regular thing for you. mine started with the usual absent mindedness, ie glasses on my head and i couldnt find them, sometimes i get so confused that i think im asleep, or i search my house looking for my daughter but shes at school, but half way through looking i forget what im looking for.

squirrelnutkins1 Thu 21-Jun-18 22:14:43

@Roguexx 😂🙈😂🙈 oh dear, will keep an eye on it then. I love that you think you're asleep 😂😴 how long does it normally last?

Roguexx Thu 21-Jun-18 22:32:42

A couple days. Usually only 1 day is bad.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: