Talk

Advanced search

Colposcopy

(1 Post)
SongBirdsKeepSinging Wed 13-Jun-18 21:16:03

I had a colposcopy today. This was my 3rd in three years. She took three biopsies and said that as my cells still haven't returned to normal then she would advise me to have the letz treatment but to wait for the results before making a decision.

If it comes back as cin 1 again like last time should I have the treatment anyway or wait another year? I don't know what the pros and cons are. I'm 32 and have 2 children.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: