Talk

Advanced search

Naked Wines

(7 Posts)
Lentilbaby Wed 31-Jan-18 16:42:45

I’ve been sent a £30 voucher from Naked Wines. Am tempted to try their luxury box of 6 wines which will cost £30 with the voucher. Has any one tried this company before?
What did you think?

Thishatisnotmine Wed 31-Jan-18 16:50:27

I really liked them. Saw a big discount voucher on mn. Liked the wines so joined the waiting list to become a member. Had a couple of boxes a year for two or three years thenleft last year as was moving house and pregnant. They refunded me the money in my account from the direct debits immediately. The more I think about ut the more impressed with them I am!

GlorianaBanana Wed 31-Jan-18 16:51:41

We buy them, I've been impressed. Actually started to prefer white over red due to the good white wines we have purchased.

shoofly Wed 31-Jan-18 16:53:36

I got the mixed 6 bottle v cheap case at Christmas. Very very impressed. Dry January and trying to lose weight so haven't reordered yet, but definitely will order from them again.

Lentilbaby Wed 31-Jan-18 19:14:28

All very positive responses! I think I’d be silly not to!

SmiledWithTheRisingSun Wed 31-Jan-18 19:15:57

Yep we like them wine

rubybleu Sun 11-Feb-18 08:21:37

I’ve previously found their mixed cases to be pretty poor quality, and they like to relentlessly spam you with emails, so very similar to Virgin Wines in that respect.

£30 for 6 wines is still £5 a bottle - there will be nothing luxury about that as they will be losing money otherwise, but worth a try given it’s only £30!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now